About RelationShapes App
RelationShapes Features and Description
Build a strong foundation of early math skills with our award-winning first app, RelationShapes®. Strengthen young children’s visual-spatial reasoning and creative expression through open-ended play! VizuVizu® apps are based on the UNESCO prize-winning visual education method created by Y. Agam, a world-renowned pioneer of kinetic art. To learn more, visit www.vizuvizu.com.
Accolades for RelationShapes:
• SIIA CODiE Awards Finalist, Best PreK / Early Childhood Learning Solution (2017)
• Parents’ Choice Gold Award Winner & Parents’ Choice Awards® epic™ LIST (2017)
• Common Sense Media “Best Of” Lists: Best Geometry Games, Apps, and Websites for Kids; Multiplayer Apps; Top Puzzle Apps & Must-Have Apps for Family Travel (2017)
• Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice (2016)
• Teachers with Apps Certified Digital Product, and Best Play & Learn Apps (2016)
• App Store, New Apps We Love (RelationShapes for iPad, 2016)
RelationShapes offers two interrelated areas that invite children to play and replay:
Match It – Exploration and discovery have free reign as children manipulate abstract and figurative shape combinations to make a match – any way they choose!
Picture It – Creativity and delight abound as children use their imagination to personalize their shape pictures with vivid accessories and backgrounds that add humor and context.
RelationShapes is designed with young learners and their grown-ups in mind.
Key Features for Families & Educators:
• Share the experience: Four user profiles included with each app download
• Level up: Eight levels of increasingly challenging activities promote flexible thinking and creativity
• Play together: Collaborate and cooperate via the split-screen design and multi-touch capability
• Play flexibly: Use at home or in the classroom for independent play, paired learning, center time, or small group instruction
• Monitor progress: View the skills children learn and practice as they progress through each level
• Collect creations: Save and review children’s pictures in the gallery
• Extend beyond the screen: Connect digital and real world play and learning with six printable Extended Learning resources
Children will practice and further develop their fine motor skills while playing RelationShapes. Devices with larger screens will offer the most optimal user experience.
We take your privacy very seriously. The app does not include third party advertising, does not collect children’s personally identifying information, and all content created in the app stays on the device.
|File Size:||135,881.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The RelationShapes app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the RelationShapes app.
The RelationShapes App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and RelationShapes allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and RelationShapes can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
RelationShapes: pros and cons
- The RelationShapes app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of RelationShapes is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The RelationShapes have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
- The RelationShapes designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the RelationShapes is good.
- The RelationShapes Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The RelationShapes support is good.
- The price of RelationShapes is Free.
What is the User rating of RelationShapes on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the RelationShapes?
The RelationShapes supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of RelationShapes is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the RelationShapes is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.