About Remote TV Control for Samsung App
Remote TV Control for Samsung Features and Description
Be lazy in search of the remote control hidden somewhere in the house. We have the Remote TV Controller solution allows you to remotely control your Samsung TV using your iPhone / iPad or simply using your brand new Apple Watch. The app has been designed and designed with most ergonomic elements and is the first app that helps you control your TV just using your Apple Watch.The app has supported all smart TVs since 2015 including the latest N Series (2018). The main features are:
[+] Compatibility with the majority of smart TVs
[+] Switch the TV on and off
[+] Change the channel.
[+] Increase or decrease the volume (also using the iPhone side buttons and the Apple Watch crown)
[+] Mute the sound (silent mode)
[+] Change the source (HDMI, PC, AV … etc.)
[+] Access the Smart TV area
[+] Access the 4 favorite buttons
[+] Enter channel numbers using the numeric keypad
[+] Quickly launch Netflix and other apps
[+] Siri shortcuts to quickly interact with your TV using just your voice We have integrated the most useful command we usually use in everyday life. More commands will be added in future versions. Please leave us a comment if you like the app and your comments are welcome. Take advantage of Disclaimer: This app is not an official Samsung app. We are in no way affiliated with Samsung Electronics.
Specifications: Remote TV Control for Samsung
|File Size:||100,663.00 KB|
|Version:||3.3 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Remote TV Control for Samsung: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Remote TV Control for Samsung app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Remote TV Control for Samsung app.
The Remote TV Control for Samsung App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Remote TV Control for Samsung allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Remote TV Control for Samsung can be used on an iPhone device.
Remote TV Control for Samsung: pros and cons
- The Remote TV Control for Samsung app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Remote TV Control for Samsung is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Remote TV Control for Samsung have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
Remote TV Control for Samsung: Benefits
- The Remote TV Control for Samsung designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Remote TV Control for Samsung is good.
- The Remote TV Control for Samsung Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Remote TV Control for Samsung support is good.
- The price of Remote TV Control for Samsung is Free.
Remote TV Control for Samsung: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Remote TV Control for Samsung on Apps store?
As far the rating of Remote TV Control for Samsung is 3.67958 which is based on the 20373 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Remote TV Control for Samsung?
The Price of Remote TV Control for Samsung is Free.
The Remote TV Control for Samsung supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Remote TV Control for Samsung is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Remote TV Control for Samsung is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Remote TV Control for Samsung?
The App version of the item is 3.3 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of Remote TV Control for Samsung is 100,663.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the Remote TV Control for Samsung needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for Remote TV Control for Samsung
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is Quanticapps Ltd. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/quanticapps-ltd/id511757906?uo=4 or
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: