About RingCentral App
RingCentral Features and Description
Work from anywhere with the all-in-one messaging, video conferencing and phone calling solution. You and your team can stay more connected, focused and productive while staying at home and keeping your social distance. Here’s how RingCentral is helping teams stay effective during this time: * Collaborate with superior team messaging * Send messages to individuals or teams in real time to stay connected and bring workers together remotely. Collaborate easily with file sharing, task management, and a shared calendar. All for free. No plan required. * Stay connected with seamless video conferences * Launch video conferences directly from the app for real-time collaboration with screen sharing, chat and annotation tools. * Make HD calls with a business phone system * Enjoy HD voice quality, call forwarding and advanced call features while displaying your business number as caller ID. Use Wi-Fi, carrier minutes, or cellular data on any mobile device. * Use SMS for communication on the go * Send and receive SMS text messages from your RingCentral business number to communicate with your customers and colleagues on site. * Send a fax from anywhere * Send files through your mobile device with secure and easy online faxing. Attach files from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, or any Microsoft Office app, or send faxes online via email. A RingCentral Office® subscription is required for some product features. Features will vary by product and plan. A free subscription is available with limited capacities.
|File Size:||342,791.00 KB|
|Version:||20.3.20 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The RingCentral app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the RingCentral app.
The RingCentral App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and RingCentral allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and RingCentral can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
RingCentral: pros and cons
- The RingCentral app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of RingCentral is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The RingCentral have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
- The RingCentral designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the RingCentral is good.
- The RingCentral Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The RingCentral support is good.
- The price of RingCentral is Free.
What is the User rating of RingCentral on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the RingCentral?
The RingCentral supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of RingCentral is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the RingCentral is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.