About Roku Remote Control – Roki App
Roku Remote Control – Roki Features and Description
Roki Remote for Roku is the best iPhone / iPad remote control for Roku Streaming Player and Roku TV. Access to movies, music and games will get easier and easier, and you’ll love your Roku even more. Just connect your iOS device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network. Support: Roku Express, Roku Premiere, Roku Streaming Stick +, Roku Ultra … FEATURES – Automatically scans your network to find your Roku. – Roku TV remote control – Easily launch channels from Roku TV – Stream photos and videos from your Camera Roll – Stream media from Dropbox and Google Drive – Stream videos to your Roku Streaming Stick, Express, Premiere – Find and stream your favorite music tracks – Stream photo slideshows – Easy media playback controls – Use your keyboard for quick text input for channels like Netflix or Hulu – Roki is designed for iPhone and iPad Roki for Roku Free features: • Roku remote control • Touchpad • Play / Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind SETUP GUIDE: To use the app, please make sure your iPhone or iPad is on the same Wi-Fi network as the Roku TV. Premium Membership: The app includes an optional auto-renewable subscription to access current and future premium categories (price may vary depending on location): – Membership starts from $ 2.99. – one week subscription – one month subscription – one year subscription • Check the app for exact prices in your area • Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of the purchase and will automatically renew (at the selected duration / price) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. • Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. • You can manage your subscription and / or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes account settings, but no refund will be given for any unused portion of the term. Terms of Service: https://www.tvcast.in/policies/#terms Privacy: https://www.tvcast.in/policies/#terms Disclaimer: TV Cast apps are not a affiliated entity of Roku, Inc, and Roki is not an official product of Roku, Inc.
Specifications: Roku Remote Control – Roki
|File Size:||129,960.00 KB|
|Version:||2.5 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Roku Remote Control – Roki: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Roku Remote Control – Roki app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Roku Remote Control – Roki app.
The Roku Remote Control – Roki App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Roku Remote Control – Roki allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Roku Remote Control – Roki can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Roku Remote Control – Roki: pros and cons
- The Roku Remote Control – Roki app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Roku Remote Control – Roki is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Roku Remote Control – Roki have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Roku Remote Control – Roki: Benefits
- The Roku Remote Control – Roki designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Roku Remote Control – Roki is good.
- The Roku Remote Control – Roki Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Roku Remote Control – Roki support is good.
- The price of Roku Remote Control – Roki is Free.
Roku Remote Control – Roki: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Roku Remote Control - Roki on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Roku Remote Control - Roki?
The Roku Remote Control - Roki supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Roku Remote Control – Roki is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Roku Remote Control – Roki is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.