About Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku App
Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku Features and Description
iRoku App enhances the visual experience of Roku with its unique features. The iRoku Remote Control mobile app makes controlling your Roku TV and Roku players super easy and fun. The Roku TV Remote Control app can easily control multiple Roku. No setup required, just launch the app over WiFi and you’re ready to control all of your Roku from the mobile app. App Also includes Remote Widget, so that you can control the TV from the home screen of the iphone / ipad itself and save you precious time. A Download and launch the Roku Remote mobile app to • Control your Roku device like another remote • Scan and pair multiple Roku devices in your WiFi network. Easy to change Roku device. • Easy navigation menu control buttons • Power off / on Roku TV (please enable the function on your TV) • Widget support, you can control Roku even from lock screen, phone widgets home screen even without launching the application. • Access all tuned TV antenna channels with one click. • Remembers the last Roku connected and automatically reconnects next time. • Watch channels on your Roku device and easily switch channels. • Controls the volume of your Roku TV (not available in Roku Stick players) • All player functions such as play, pause, fast forward and rewind available. • Add your 8 favorite channels for each Roku TV / device and quickly access them on the remote screen. • Automatic volume increase / decrease by long pressing volume buttons. No need to tap, tap, tap to control volume. • Search Roku using the keyboard and with swipe gestures. • It is a Universal Roku application available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This is not the end, there are many more features to come. Keep using and this is the best iOS Roku remote control available, download, use and enhance the Roku TV viewing experience. The iRoku app is designed, developed and tested in the USA with multiple Roku devices and is available for download worldwide. Contact email@example.com for assistance in using this application. Disclaimer: The iRoku app is not an official product of Roku Inc.
Specifications: Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku
|File Size:||20,050.00 KB|
|Version:||2.6 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku app.
The Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku: pros and cons
- The Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku: Benefits
- The Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku is good.
- The Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku support is good.
- The price of Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku is Free.
Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku?
The Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Roku TV Remote Control : iRoku is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.