About Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner App
Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner Features and Description
NOTE: Scaniverse uses LiDAR to scan the world. As a result, it only works on devices with a LiDAR sensor: the iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, and iPad Pro devices from 2020 and later.
Scan the world in 3D with Scaniverse, a new 3D scanning app that uses LiDAR to build 3D models with a high level of fidelity.
Scaniverse captures scenes in stunning detail, allowing you to build highly accurate models of objects, rooms, and even whole buildings and outdoor environments. Share your scans via iMessage with friends and family, where they can be viewed in 3D or AR.
With Scaniverse Pro (available via in-app purchase), you can export your models to the most popular 3D formats, including FBX, OBJ, USDZ, and LAS. Models created with Scaniverse are metrically accurate, and can be imported into 3D modeling software such as Blender and Maya, game engines like Unity and Unreal Engine, and more! Scaniverse can enhance your workflow by allowing you to quickly capture any object as 3D reference.
Start creating today with Scaniverse!
At the moment, we require a LIDAR sensor for scanning. As a result Scaniverse works on the following:
* iPhone 12 Pro
* iPhone 12 Pro Max
* iPad Pro (2020 and 2021 models)
We hope to support additional iPhones soon. Please stay tuned for updates!
Visit our website to learn more: https://scaniverse.com
Preview Video Music: Dreams by bensound.com
Specifications: Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner
|Name:||Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner|
|File Size:||26,815.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner app.
The Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner can be used on an iPhone device.
Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner: pros and cons
- The Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner: Benefits
- The Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner is good.
- The Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner support is good.
- The price of Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner is Free.
What is the User rating of Scaniverse - LiDAR 3D Scanner on Apps store?
As far the rating of Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner is 4.7505 which is based on the 501 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Scaniverse - LiDAR 3D Scanner?
The Price of Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner is Free.
The Scaniverse - LiDAR 3D Scanner supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Scaniverse - LiDAR 3D Scanner?
The App version of the item is 1.4.7 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner is 26,815.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for Scaniverse – LiDAR 3D Scanner
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is Toolbox AI. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/toolbox-ai/id1353956472?uo=4 or https://scaniverse.com
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: