About Screen Mirroring for Roku App
Screen Mirroring for Roku Features and Description
TV Mirror for Roku is the easy mirror app for sharing your iPhone or iPad screen to your Roku Streaming Player, Roku Stick, or Roku TV. It is the most advanced screen mirroring solution with zero delay and the best screen quality. Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Roku. * Supported Roku TVs: Hisense, Sharp, TCL, Insignia, Hitachi, Philips, Element, JVC * Your iPhone / iPad and Roku must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, proxy, VLANS and subnets. * Latency is supreme (less than 1 second) when you have good Wi-Fi network conditions. Limitations and Support * Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will only see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix and Disney +. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at this time. * Support: For help or feedback, please contact our team via email at email@example.com If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Shop. Many thanks in advance from the development and support team. Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku or any other brand mentioned here.
Specifications: Screen Mirroring for Roku
|File Size:||27,069.00 KB|
|Version:||1.7 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Screen Mirroring for Roku: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Screen Mirroring for Roku app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Screen Mirroring for Roku app.
The Screen Mirroring for Roku App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Screen Mirroring for Roku allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Screen Mirroring for Roku can be used on an iPhone device.
Screen Mirroring for Roku: pros and cons
- The Screen Mirroring for Roku app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Screen Mirroring for Roku is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Screen Mirroring for Roku have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
Screen Mirroring for Roku: Benefits
- The Screen Mirroring for Roku designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Screen Mirroring for Roku is good.
- The Screen Mirroring for Roku Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Screen Mirroring for Roku support is good.
- The price of Screen Mirroring for Roku is Free.
Screen Mirroring for Roku: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Screen Mirroring for Roku on Apps store?
As far the rating of Screen Mirroring for Roku is 3.45442 which is based on the 16980 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Screen Mirroring for Roku?
The Price of Screen Mirroring for Roku is Free.
The Screen Mirroring for Roku supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Screen Mirroring for Roku is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Screen Mirroring for Roku is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Screen Mirroring for Roku?
The App version of the item is 1.7 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of Screen Mirroring for Roku is 27,069.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the Screen Mirroring for Roku needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for Screen Mirroring for Roku
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is 2kit consulting. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/2kit-consulting/id477998014?uo=4 or https://screenmirroring.app
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: