About Signal – Private Messenger App
Signal – Private Messenger Features and Description
Millions of people use Signal every day for free and instant communication all over the world. Send and receive high fidelity messages, participate in HD voice / video calls and explore a growing set of new features that help you stay connected. Signal’s advanced privacy protection technology is always on, so you can focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people that matter to you. • Say Anything – Industry-leading end-to-end encryption (powered by open source Signal Protocol ™) keeps your conversations safe. Privacy is not an optional mode – it’s just the way Signal works. Every message, every call, every time. • Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even over slow networks. The signal is optimized to operate in the most constrained environment possible. • Don’t hesitate – Signal is a completely independent 501c3 non-profit organization. Development is handled by users like you. No advertising. No trackers. No kidding. • Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to communicate securely with your friends. • Express Yourself – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer. • Whisper in Shadows – Switch to the dark theme if you refuse to see the light. • Familiar sound – Choose personalized alerts for each contact or turn noises off completely. Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit song about it in 1964, and you can experience the sound of silence whenever you want by choosing “None” as your notification ringtone. • Picture this – Use the built-in image editing functions to sketch, crop and flip your outgoing photos. There’s even a text tool so you can add more words to the 1000s your picture is already worth. For help, questions or more information, please visit: https://support.signal.org Source code: https://github.com/signalapp Follow us on Twitter (@signalapp) and Instagram (@signal_app) for all latest updates and announcements.back to menu ↑
Specifications: Signal – Private Messenger
|File Size:||138,119.00 KB|
|Version:||3.13.3 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Signal – Private Messenger: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Signal – Private Messenger app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Signal – Private Messenger app.
The Signal – Private Messenger App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Signal – Private Messenger allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Signal – Private Messenger can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Signal – Private Messenger: pros and cons
- The Signal – Private Messenger app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Signal – Private Messenger is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Signal – Private Messenger have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Signal – Private Messenger: Benefits
- The Signal – Private Messenger designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Signal – Private Messenger is good.
- The Signal – Private Messenger Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Signal – Private Messenger support is good.
- The price of Signal – Private Messenger is Free.
Signal – Private Messenger: Feedbacks
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of Signal - Private Messenger on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Signal - Private Messenger?
The Signal - Private Messenger supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Signal – Private Messenger is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Signal – Private Messenger is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.