About Smart Home Manager App
Smart Home Manager Features and Description
Discover the incredible new version of Smart Home Manager! AT & T’s Smart Home Manager gives you more ways than ever to personalize and manage your home network. As an AT&T Internet customer, you can customize your home Wi-Fi network and get a complete view from your smartphone. You can troubleshoot issues with an intuitive, user-friendly interface that provides advice and tools in real time. Log in with your AT&T Internet user ID and password to get started! • Enjoy clear, technician-free troubleshooting • Easily view and update your Wi-Fi network name and password • See what’s connected to your network • Customize all of your device names • Create profiles, set parental controls and downtime to manage your family’s screen time at home • Pause W-Fi access for any of your devices • Test internet speed on your home Wi-Fi gateway • Identify weak signal points throughout your home • Check your network status, get notified of problems and service outages, restart your Wi-Fi Gateway, and more! AT&T Smart Home Manager is available to AT&T Internet service customers with a compatible AT&T Wi-Fi gateway. Feature Availability based on Wi-Fi gateway model. Limited to home Wi-Fi network.back to menu ↑
Specifications: Smart Home Manager
|File Size:||79,935.00 KB|
|Version:||2.2008.117 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Smart Home Manager: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Smart Home Manager app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Smart Home Manager app.
The Smart Home Manager App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Smart Home Manager allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Smart Home Manager can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Smart Home Manager: pros and cons
- The Smart Home Manager app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Smart Home Manager is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Smart Home Manager have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Smart Home Manager: Benefits
- The Smart Home Manager designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Smart Home Manager is good.
- The Smart Home Manager Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Smart Home Manager support is good.
- The price of Smart Home Manager is Free.
Smart Home Manager: Feedbacks
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of Smart Home Manager on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Smart Home Manager?
The Smart Home Manager supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Smart Home Manager is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Smart Home Manager is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.