About Smart TV Remote Control App
Smart TV Remote Control Features and Description
Be lazy in search of the remote control hidden somewhere in the house. We have the Remote TV Controller solution that allows you to remotely control your TV using your iPhone / iPad or simply using your brand new Apple Watch. The app has been designed and crafted with most ergonomic elements and is the first app that helps you control your TV just using your Apple Watch, we have integrated the most useful control we usually use in everyday life. The functions are listed below: – TV remote control: contains the functions most used to control your TV. Functions such as Smart Home, source, return, volume up and down, channels, directions, input, etc. – Switch on (compatible models only) – Switch off the TV – Touch pad surface: you can control your TV using your finger and thanks to the integrated pointer and touch pad technology
– Apps: Here you will find all your apps like Netflix, Hulu, Prime, NowTV, etc. You can launch them easily by clicking on them. – Channels: Channel list, a single click launches the channel on your TV. – Widget and Apple Watch version. – Siri shortcuts to easily interact with your smart TV. More commands will be added in future versions. Please leave us a comment if you like the app and your comments are welcome. Disclaimer: This is not an official remote control app from LG Electronics. We are in no way affiliated with LG Electronics Inc ..
Specifications: Smart TV Remote Control
|File Size:||108,414.00 KB|
|Version:||2.81 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Smart TV Remote Control: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Smart TV Remote Control app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Smart TV Remote Control app.
The Smart TV Remote Control App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Smart TV Remote Control allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Smart TV Remote Control can be used on an iPhone device.
Smart TV Remote Control: pros and cons
- The Smart TV Remote Control app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Smart TV Remote Control is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Smart TV Remote Control have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
Smart TV Remote Control: Benefits
- The Smart TV Remote Control designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Smart TV Remote Control is good.
- The Smart TV Remote Control Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Smart TV Remote Control support is good.
- The price of Smart TV Remote Control is Free.
Smart TV Remote Control: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Smart TV Remote Control on Apps store?
As far the rating of Smart TV Remote Control is 3.57174 which is based on the 906 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Smart TV Remote Control?
The Price of Smart TV Remote Control is Free.
The Smart TV Remote Control supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Smart TV Remote Control is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Smart TV Remote Control is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Smart TV Remote Control?
The App version of the item is 2.81 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of Smart TV Remote Control is 108,414.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the Smart TV Remote Control needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for Smart TV Remote Control
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is Quanticapps Ltd. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/quanticapps-ltd/id511757906?uo=4 or
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: