About SmartHub App
SmartHub Features and Description
SmartHub provides customer account management for utilities and telecommunications at your fingertips. Customers can view usage and billing, manage payments, notify customer service of account and service issues, and receive special messages from their local utility or carrier. NISC serves over 500 telecommunications and utilities across the country, install the app to determine if your local organization is supported. Additional Features: Bill & Pay – Quickly check your current account balance and your due date date, manage recurring payments and change payment methods. You can also view invoice history, including PDF versions of paper invoices, right on your mobile device. Make a payment now or plan it for the future date. My Usage – View power consumption graphs to identify high usage trends. Quickly navigate graphics using an intuitive gesture-based interface. Contact Us – Easily contact your service provider by email or phone. You can also submit one of the many predefined messages, with the option to include images and GPS coordinates. News – Provides a convenient way to monitor news that may affect your service, such as rate changes, outage information, and upcoming events. Service Status – Displays service interruption and failure information. You can also report an outage directly to your service provider. Maps – Displays the locations of facilities and payment deposit boxes on a map interface.
|File Size:||41,437.00 KB|
|Version:||3.5 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The SmartHub app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the SmartHub app.
The SmartHub App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and SmartHub allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and SmartHub can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
SmartHub: pros and cons
- The SmartHub app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of SmartHub is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The SmartHub have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
- The SmartHub designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the SmartHub is good.
- The SmartHub Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The SmartHub support is good.
- The price of SmartHub is Free.
What is the User rating of SmartHub on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the SmartHub?
The SmartHub supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of SmartHub is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the SmartHub is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.