About SmartThings App
SmartThings Features and Description
Quickly and easily connect and control your devices from a single app! Control your Samsung SmartThings-enabled smart TVs, devices and devices With SmartThings, you can connect and control multiple devices faster and easier. Wherever you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances (refrigerator, wine cellar, washer, dryer, stove, dishwasher, hob, robot vacuum, air conditioner, air purifier, etc. ), TVs and speakers registered on the server.
– Remotely control and check the status of registered devices through a Wi-Fi hotspot. – Group multiple devices into one mode and control them simultaneously. – Configure your device settings, including time and operating conditions, and use them automatically. – Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control. – The notification function allows you to receive information about the status of your device. ※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
Some mobile devices may not be supported. – iOS 10.0 or later / iPhone 6 or later / iPad mini2 or later ※ App permissions The following permissions are required for the application service. For optional permissions, the service’s default functionality is enabled, but not allowed.
[Required access permissions]
• Bluetooth: Search for nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE. • Microphone: used to configure devices equipped with ultrasonic sensors
[Optional access permissions]
• Camera: scan QR codes. • Location: automate actions using GPS. (GPS is optional.) Find Wi-Fi information to add a device in iOS 13 or later. • Contacts: check the user information that will be transmitted when sending an SMS.
|File Size:||540,518.00 KB|
|Version:||1.6.49 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The SmartThings app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the SmartThings app.
The SmartThings App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and SmartThings allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and SmartThings can be used on an iPhone device.
SmartThings: pros and cons
- The SmartThings app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of SmartThings is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The SmartThings have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
- The SmartThings designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the SmartThings is good.
- The SmartThings Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The SmartThings support is good.
- The price of SmartThings is Free.
What is the User rating of SmartThings on Apps store?
As far the rating of SmartThings is 4.36216 which is based on the 24395 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the SmartThings?
The Price of SmartThings is Free.
The SmartThings supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of SmartThings is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the SmartThings is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of SmartThings?
The App version of the item is 1.6.49 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of SmartThings is 540,518.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the SmartThings needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for SmartThings
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is Samsung Electronics CO.LTD.. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/id359580642?uo=4 or
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: