About SmartThings App
SmartThings Features and Description
Quickly and easily connect and control your devices from a single app! Control your Samsung SmartThings-enabled smart TVs, devices and devices With SmartThings, you can connect and control multiple devices faster and easier. Wherever you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances (refrigerator, wine cellar, washer, dryer, stove, dishwasher, hob, robot vacuum, air conditioner, air purifier, etc. ), TVs and speakers registered on the server.
– Remotely control and check the status of registered devices through a Wi-Fi hotspot. – Group multiple devices into one mode and control them simultaneously. – Configure your device settings, including time and operating conditions, and use them automatically. – Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control. – The notification function allows you to receive information about the status of your device. ※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
Some mobile devices may not be supported. – iOS 10.0 or later / iPhone 6 or later / iPad mini2 or later ※ App permissions The following permissions are required for the application service. For optional permissions, the service’s default functionality is enabled, but not allowed.
[Required access permissions]
• Bluetooth: Search for nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE. • Microphone: used to configure devices equipped with ultrasonic sensors
[Optional access permissions]
• Camera: scan QR codes. • Location: automate actions using GPS. (GPS is optional.) Find Wi-Fi information to add a device in iOS 13 or later. • Contacts: check the user information that will be transmitted when sending an SMS.
|File Size:||540,518.00 KB|
|Version:||1.6.49 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The SmartThings app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the SmartThings app.
The SmartThings App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and SmartThings allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and SmartThings can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
SmartThings: pros and cons
- The SmartThings app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of SmartThings is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The SmartThings have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
- The SmartThings designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the SmartThings is good.
- The SmartThings Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The SmartThings support is good.
- The price of SmartThings is Free.
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of SmartThings on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the SmartThings?
The SmartThings supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of SmartThings is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the SmartThings is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of SmartThings?
What is the downloadable size of the app?
Does the App offer better Security?
What about the app features?
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
How to protect your Ring account with the new Control Center privacy dashboard - TechHiveFebruary 3, 2020 - TechHive
How to protect your Ring account with the new Control Center privacy dashboard TechHive...
SmartThings Wifi Adds Smarter Parental Controls Powered by Plume - Samsung US Newsroom - Samsung Newsroom USFebruary 6, 2019 - Samsung Newsroom US
SmartThings Wifi Adds Smarter Parental Controls Powered by Plume - Samsung US Newsroom Samsung Newsroom US...
How to set up Google Home with SmartThings - Pocket-lint.comJune 12, 2018 - Pocket-lint.com
How to set up Google Home with SmartThings Pocket-lint.com...
Wink users revolt following its sudden shift to a subscription model - TechHiveMay 7, 2020 - TechHive
Wink users revolt following its sudden shift to a subscription model TechHive...
Samsung SmartThings Wifi review: A sensible choice for smart homes, but far from the best router - PCWorldOctober 11, 2019 - PCWorld
Samsung SmartThings Wifi review: A sensible choice for smart homes, but far from the best router PCWorld...
Android 11's most important additions - ComputerworldJune 11, 2020 - Computerworld
Android 11's most important additions Computerworld...