About SnapBridge App
SnapBridge Features and Description
Digital cameras supported from July 2020 D6, Z 7, Z 6, Z 50, D850, D780, D500, D7500, D5600, D3500, D3400, COOLPIX P1000, P950, A1000, A900, A300, B700, B500 , B600, W300, W150, W100, KeyMission 80 The above may include models not available in some regions. Make sure to update the camera firmware latest version. Use a computer to download the latest camera firmware from the Nikon Download Center. http://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/ Director Features
– Once the camera is paired with your smart device, new photos can be uploaded automatically. – Adjust camera settings and take photos. – View images on and download photos from camera. – Use the app to pair the device with up to five cameras. – Automatically upload photos taken with the camera to NIKON IMAGE SPACE (Note 1). – View downloaded photos or share them via email or social networks. – Add photo information or text to uploaded photos. – Download the location data to the camera (Note 2) or set the camera clock to the time indicated by the smart device. – Receive notifications of firmware updates for paired cameras. System Requirements iOS 11.4, iOS 12.4, iOS13.5 iPadOS13.5 Bluetooth 4.0 or later There is no guarantee that this app will work on all devices. Notes – Note 1: Uploading to NIKON IMAGE SPACE requires a Nikon ID. – Note 2: The GPS function works continuously in the background, increasing the battery consumption. Battery consumption can be reduced by choosing power saving mode. This function is not recommended for use with devices not equipped with GPS. – If you are unable to download images or connect via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi after pairing, try one or more of the following solutions: – Turn the paired camera off and on again. – Change tab in SnapBridge. – Exit and relaunch SnapBridge. – Users can register for a Nikon ID using this app. – Activate Bluetooth and Wi-Fi when using this app. – Remote video recording is not supported on some cameras. – Movies can be downloaded by switching to Wi-Fi and selecting files manually. – Upload / download of AVI and interlaced movies is not supported. – Transfer and playback of 4K UHD movies is not supported on some devices. – Remote photography and movie download are only available if the camera is equipped with a Wi-Fi connection (some cameras only). – Keep the app displayed in the foreground when downloading images from the camera via Wi-Fi. Downloading is not available when the app is running in the background. – The application may not work as expected depending on your environment and network conditions. Using the App
For more information, use the “Help” option of the application.
|File Size:||135,274.00 KB|
|Version:||2.7.0 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The SnapBridge app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the SnapBridge app.
The SnapBridge App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and SnapBridge allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and SnapBridge can be used on an iPhone device.
SnapBridge: pros and cons
- The SnapBridge app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of SnapBridge is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The SnapBridge have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
- The SnapBridge designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the SnapBridge is good.
- The SnapBridge Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The SnapBridge support is good.
- The price of SnapBridge is Free.
What is the User rating of SnapBridge on Apps store?
As far the rating of SnapBridge is 4.30086 which is based on the 28196 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the SnapBridge?
The Price of SnapBridge is Free.
The SnapBridge supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of SnapBridge is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the SnapBridge is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of SnapBridge?
The App version of the item is 2.7.0 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of SnapBridge is 135,274.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the SnapBridge needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for SnapBridge
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is Nikon Corporation. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/nikon-corporation/id299293370?uo=4 or
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: