About Sony | Music Center App
Sony | Music Center Features and Description
– The center for all music lovers – Do you want to fully enjoy music whether at home or outdoors? Then this Sony app is exactly what you have been waiting for. The Sony l Music Center app alone will allow you to listen to Hi-Res sound sources in excellent audio quality. You can also connect to other Sony audio devices to play music in the best possible sound field, with settings optimized for each individual device. To use the audio device control function, an audio device compatible with Sony | Music Center is required. Please check if your audio products are compatible with Sony | Music Center from our support site. SongPal compatible devices are compatible with Sony | Music center too. Main Feature
You can play music including Hi-Res tracks on your smartphone. Play music content from CD, USB stick and smartphone. Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or on a NAS drive via network (DLNA) *. You can wirelessly adjust Multi-room, Surround, Stereo with multiple speakers. * Change the setting on the audio device, such as equalizer, sleep timer, network *, etc. * Limited to compatible devices. This app supports VoiceOver. Note Some features may not be supported by some devices. With the update to version 5.2, Music Center will no longer be compatible with STR-DN850 / STR-DN1050 / ICF-CS20BT / XDR-DS21BT. Some features and services may not be supported in some regions / countries. Please make sure to update Sony | Music Center at latest version.
Specifications: Sony | Music Center
|File Size:||151,707.00 KB|
|Version:||5.16.0 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Sony | Music Center: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Sony | Music Center app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Sony | Music Center app.
The Sony | Music Center App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Sony | Music Center allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Sony | Music Center can be used on an iPhone device.
Sony | Music Center: pros and cons
- The Sony | Music Center app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Sony | Music Center is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Sony | Music Center have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
Sony | Music Center: Benefits
- The Sony | Music Center designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Sony | Music Center is good.
- The Sony | Music Center Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Sony | Music Center support is good.
- The price of Sony | Music Center is Free.
Sony | Music Center: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Sony | Music Center on Apps store?
As far the rating of Sony | Music Center is 2.30166 which is based on the 1147 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Sony | Music Center?
The Price of Sony | Music Center is Free.
The Sony | Music Center supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Sony | Music Center is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Sony | Music Center is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Sony | Music Center?
The App version of the item is 5.16.0 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of Sony | Music Center is 151,707.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the Sony | Music Center needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for Sony | Music Center
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is Sony Home Entertainment & Sound Products Inc.. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/sony-home-entertainment-sound-products-inc/id1315534741?uo=4 or
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: