About Sophos Secure Workspace App
Sophos Secure Workspace Features and Description
Sophos Secure Workspace is the place where you can access your organization’s documents or websites. All data is stored with AES-256 encryption, matching military grade requirements. Sophos Secure Workspace is designed to prevent data loss if your device gets stolen or lost.
Sophos Secure Workspace can be managed by Sophos Mobile, a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution. Sophos Secure Workspace runs inside the Sophos container and the Sophos Mobile administrator can enforce security settings.
Sophos Secure Workspace is fully compatible with Sophos SafeGuard Enterprise (SGN). Sophos Mobile integration ensures that users can access SGN encrypted files and access full disk recovery keys from their mobile devices.
*** Feature set ***
MANAGE FILES IN CLOUD OR ENTERPRISE STORAGE
• Manage all your files from various cloud storage providers.
• Seamlessly access encrypted files using the keys from your SGN synchronized keyring.
• Apply common file operations, like move or delete.
• Add and encrypt documents, or decrypt them.
• Take and encrypt photos that are not available to other apps.
• Edit PDF or text files.
• Use files offline.
• Store files with AES-256 encryption.
• Create local encryption keys or use the keys that are included in the accessed documents.
• Protect app access with a passcode or your fingerprint.
• Web links in documents are checked for malicious, undesirable or illegal content.
Additional features if Sophos Secure Workspace is managed by Sophos Mobile:
• Enforce an app password.
• Auto-lock the app after being offline for a certain time.
• Remotely lock the app if a security breach occurs.
• Restrict app access based on geo, time and Wi-Fi fencing.
• Define allowed storage providers.
• Publish corporate documents on an Egnyte or WebDAV server or distribute them through Sophos Mobile.
• Restrict file sharing, offline use or clipboard use.
• Work browser: Enable your users to securely access your organization’s websites. All browsing data is stored in encrypted form.
• Corporate keyring: Enable your users to access their SGN keys for seamless encrypted file access.
• Provide recovery keys for SGN managed BitLocker and FileVault disk encryption.
• Edit Office format files using the integrated Polaris Office Library.
• Secure external sharing with password protected files, wrapped in an HTML5 format.
NOTE: If you have any problems with Sophos Secure Workspace, please check our monitored support forum for help before leaving a 1-star review: https://community.sophos.com/products/mobile-device-protection/
Specifications: Sophos Secure Workspace
|Name:||Sophos Secure Workspace|
|File Size:||136,777.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Sophos Secure Workspace: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Sophos Secure Workspace app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Sophos Secure Workspace app.
The Sophos Secure Workspace App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Sophos Secure Workspace allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Sophos Secure Workspace can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Sophos Secure Workspace: pros and cons
- The Sophos Secure Workspace app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Sophos Secure Workspace is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Sophos Secure Workspace have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Sophos Secure Workspace: Benefits
- The Sophos Secure Workspace designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Sophos Secure Workspace is good.
- The Sophos Secure Workspace Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Sophos Secure Workspace support is good.
- The price of Sophos Secure Workspace is Free.
What is the User rating of Sophos Secure Workspace on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Sophos Secure Workspace?
The Sophos Secure Workspace supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Sophos Secure Workspace is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Sophos Secure Workspace is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.