About Steps – Activity Tracker App
Steps – Activity Tracker Features and Description
Track the distance traveled and the number of steps you take. Always on, works on all iPhones. Steps is a pedometer and activity tracker. It shows you how much you move in a simple and elegant way. Set an objective. As you walk, the colors change to show your progress like a sunrise. No noise, no extra gadgets to carry, and nothing to distract you. Everyone should take 10,000 steps a day for their health, but many of us don’t go that far. With Steps, you can easily track how far you walk each day, set a goal, and get moving! WHY STEPS – A clean, clean design and changing colors tell you at a glance how far you’ve gone today
– Easily set and adjust your goals – Calorie tracking, personalized for your body and activity – Track and share your complete activity history – Customize it to match your style with themes – Quickly check in from your Apple Watch or Action Center on your iPhone – Integrates with Apple Health to combine data from your Apple Watch or other connected devices ALWAYS ON, WORKS WITH THE PHONE YOU HAVE – Always on and tracking, no need to press on the start and stop buttons – Works anywhere on your body – Works with any iPhone running iOS 7 or higher NOTE ON BATTERY LIFE WITH IPHONE 5 AND 5c To keep track of your background activity on iPhone 5 and 5c, Steps keeps track of your location. We’ve gone to great lengths to minimize battery usage and make sure your charge still lasts all day, but there’s no impact on your battery. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
Specifications: Steps – Activity Tracker
|File Size:||35,350.00 KB|
|Version:||1.7.3 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Steps – Activity Tracker: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Steps – Activity Tracker app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Steps – Activity Tracker app.
The Steps – Activity Tracker App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Steps – Activity Tracker allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Steps – Activity Tracker can be used on an iPhone device.
Steps – Activity Tracker: pros and cons
- The Steps – Activity Tracker app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Steps – Activity Tracker is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Steps – Activity Tracker have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
Steps – Activity Tracker: Benefits
- The Steps – Activity Tracker designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Steps – Activity Tracker is good.
- The Steps – Activity Tracker Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Steps – Activity Tracker support is good.
- The price of Steps – Activity Tracker is Free.
Steps – Activity Tracker: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Steps - Activity Tracker on Apps store?
As far the rating of Steps – Activity Tracker is 4.54445 which is based on the 15917 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Steps - Activity Tracker?
The Price of Steps – Activity Tracker is Free.
The Steps - Activity Tracker supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Steps – Activity Tracker is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Steps – Activity Tracker is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Steps - Activity Tracker?
The App version of the item is 1.7.3 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of Steps – Activity Tracker is 35,350.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the Steps – Activity Tracker needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for Steps – Activity Tracker
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is Supercritical Flow. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/supercritical-flow/id315297566?uo=4 or http://yearofcode.com/steps
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: