About TestFlight App
TestFlight Features and Description
TestFlight makes it easy to test beta versions of iOS, tvOS, and watchOS apps and provides valuable feedback to developers before releasing their apps to the App Shop. To become a tester, all you need to do is follow a developer’s public link or the link in an invitation email that a developer has sent you. TestFlight will open for you to accept your invitation to install the developer’s app. When you test a beta app, Apple will collect and send crash logs, usage information, and any feedback you submit to the developer. The developer can use this information to improve their application and related products. Apple may use crash logs and usage information to improve our products and services. For instructions on installing, testing, and submitting feedback, and for more details on how your data is handled, see Test Flight.apple.com.back to menu ↑
|File Size:||35,151.00 KB|
|Version:||2.6.0 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The TestFlight app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the TestFlight app.
The TestFlight App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and TestFlight allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and TestFlight can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
TestFlight: pros and cons
- The TestFlight app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of TestFlight is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The TestFlight have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
- The TestFlight designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the TestFlight is good.
- The TestFlight Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The TestFlight support is good.
- The price of TestFlight is Free.
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of TestFlight on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the TestFlight?
The TestFlight supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of TestFlight is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the TestFlight is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.