About The Oregon Trail Game
The Oregon Trail Features and Description
The Oregon Trail™ by Gameloft—Experience The Oregon Trail™ like never before. A modern twist on the trials and tribulations of the road to Oregon, this official successor to the global phenomenon will immerse players in exhilarating journeys ranging from the historically accurate to the completely wild. Players will pick their traveling party, stock the wagon with supplies, and embark on an adventure filled with tough choices, new dangers and unexpected situations. Surviving blizzards, broken limbs, snakebites, exhaustion, starvation, and the dreaded dysentery is no small feat; all the while navigating an untamed frontier to get their party to their new life in Oregon before the winter. Track down a missing party in the aftermath of a fierce blizzard, transport volatile gunpowder through blistering desert heat, compete in challenging hunting mini-games, and meet a broad cast of historic figures. With procedurally selected random events where players’ choices affect their party and future game events, there’s always a new adventure on the horizon every time they play.
Always a New Adventure
• Build your travel party from different classes, each with their own starting items, skills and random personality traits, to make your journey to Oregon unique every time you play.
• Overcome hundreds of random events where each choice you make affects your party and future events with outcomes influenced by your unique party members’ skills and traits.
• Remember to take care of your party, wagon, and oxen or you’ll all become casualties of the trail.
• Take on 12 playable Journeys.
• Monitor your party members’ health, morale, stamina and hygiene.
• Manage your inventory to squeeze everything you can into the wagon.
• Maintain your wagon to prevent breakdowns and inventory loss from spoiling or spillage.
• Learn about real people and places from the trail in your interactive Journal.
• Collect and learn about all of the interesting animals that you’ll encounter along the way.
True to the Original
• Hunting and Rafting mini-games make a long-awaited return. Both remain faithful to their original gameplay with all-new visuals.
• Dysentery, river forging, broken legs, thieves in the night, plus many more classic events and hazards await!
Striking Art Direction and Score
• A beautiful blend of charming pixel art characters, 3D environments and cutting-edge lighting and visual effects creates a unique visual style that’s nostalgic and contemporary all at once.
• An all-original soundtrack of alt-country-inspired music combined with classic 8-bit-style sound effects.
• For the first time, the game features Native American playable characters and stories, celebrating the history and cultures of the Peoples who first lived on this land and still live here today.
• Thorough research and multiple academic consultants were involved in this game’s production to ensure accuracy and respectful representation of all peoples depicted in the game.
Officially Licensed & Supported
• The Oregon Trail™ is an officially licensed game from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH).
• HMH supported the evolution of The Oregon Trail™ to be true to the original, but with updated gameplay and visuals.
• 2016 Video Game Hall of Fame inductee.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don’t forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Specifications: The Oregon Trail
|Name:||The Oregon Trail|
|File Size:||0.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
The Oregon Trail: Pricing
Pricing model: Dollars
Free Trial: Price is Dollars
The The Oregon Trail Game price is Dollars. Means you can truly enjoy the The Oregon Trail Game.
The The Oregon Trail Game gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and The Oregon Trail allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and The Oregon Trail can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
The Oregon Trail: pros and cons
- The The Oregon Trail game is easy to play
- Mobile Game
- No cons about The Oregon Trail
back to menu ↑
The Oregon Trail: Benefits
- The The Oregon Trail is easy to play.
- The performance of the The Oregon Trail game is good.
- The The Oregon Trail Mobile game allow users to use setting option.
- The The Oregon Trail support is good via mail.
- The price of The Oregon Trail is Free.
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of The Oregon Trail on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the The Oregon Trail?
The The Oregon Trail supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of The Oregon Trail is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the The Oregon Trail is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.