About Uconnect App
Uconnect Features and Description
No matter where you are, your vehicle is never far away with Uconnect® App. Owners of vehicles equipped with Uconnect + SiriusXM Guardian * connected services or previous vehicles with Uconnect Access * connectivity can take advantage of the following services designed to make your life easier: – Lock or unlock your car from virtually anywhere – Drive off your car and cancel remote start – Flash the lights and sound the horn to help you find your car – Locate your car on a map using the vehicle finder – Send a destination to the system navigation of your car using Send & Go
– Family Drive Alerts provides notifications for limits, curfew, speed and valet parking. Vehicles equipped with connected services will have an ASSIST and SOS / 9-1-1 button on or above the interior mirror of the vehicle (except FIAT 500e). To log into the Uconnect app, use the same email and password you created when setting up your account on the Mopar owner’s site. If you are having difficulty logging into the app, please contact Uconnect Care at 1-877-855-8400 (US) or 1-877-324-9091 (Canada). Compatible vehicles in the USA: – 2015-2017 Chrysler 200-2015-2019 Chrysler 300-2017-2019 Chrysler Pacifica – 2015-2019 Dodge Challenger and Charger – 2014-2019 Dodge Durango – 2013-2017 Dodge Viper – 2014-2019 Jeep ® Cherokee – 2017-2019 Jeep® Compass – 2014-2019 Jeep® Grand Cherokee – 2015-2019 Jeep® Renegade – 2018-2019 Jeep® Wrangler – Jeep® Gladiator 2020 – 2013-2019 Ram 1500/2500/3500 / Chassis Cab – 2016 – 2018 FIAT 500e (electric vehicle) compatible vehicles in Canada: – Chrysler 300 2018-2019 – Chrysler Pacifica 2018-2019 – Dodge Challenger and Charger 2018-2019 – Dodge Durango 2018-2019 – Jeep® Cherokee 2019 – Jeep® 2018 -2019 Compass – Jeep® Grand Cherokee 2018-2019 – Jeep® Renegade 2018-2019 – Jeep® Wrangler 2018-2019 – Jeep® Gladiator 2020 – Ram 1500/2500/3500 / Chassis Cab 2018-2019 Any questions? You can also press the ASSIST button on your rearview mirror to speak to a representative, call customer service, or contact your dealer. The vehicle must be properly equipped with a compatible Uconnect system. Vehicle must be registered for Uconnect Access or SiriusXM Guardian and must meet all registration and subscription requirements. Vehicle must be located in all 50 states of the United States or Canada and have an active and usable cellular connection.
 Send & Go requires Uconnect Navigation. Remote vehicle start not available on all vehicles. You are responsible for using the remote functions in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in the location of your vehicle. To learn more about these services, please visit DriveUconnect.com or DriveUconnect.ca. For phone compatibility, visit UconnectPhone.com. © 2019 FCA US LLC. All rights reserved. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar, and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC. ALFA ROMEO and FIAT are registered trademarks of FCA Group Marketing SpA, used with permission. © 2019 FCA Canada Inc. All rights reserved.
|File Size:||127,785.00 KB|
|Version:||3.4.6 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Uconnect app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Uconnect app.
The Uconnect App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Uconnect allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Uconnect can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Uconnect: pros and cons
- The Uconnect app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Uconnect is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Uconnect have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
- The Uconnect designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Uconnect is good.
- The Uconnect Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Uconnect support is good.
- The price of Uconnect is Free.
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of Uconnect on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Uconnect?
The Uconnect supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Uconnect is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Uconnect is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.