About UltiPro App
UltiPro Features and Description
Ultimate Software’s UltiPro mobile app provides instant and secure access to relevant employee information and tools. Managers can make informed decisions and act immediately thanks to real-time data synchronization. Employees can quickly access their personal HR and payroll information, communicate with coworkers, request time off, and more. The UltiPro mobile app allows managers to easily respond to employee inquiries with the ability to receive push notifications. Download the app now and stay connected at work, in the field and on the go. Please note that the UltiPro mobile app is only available to authorized UltiPro customers.
|File Size:||80,335.00 KB|
|Version:||2.16.0 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The UltiPro app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the UltiPro app.
The UltiPro App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and UltiPro allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and UltiPro can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
UltiPro: pros and cons
- The UltiPro app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of UltiPro is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The UltiPro have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
- The UltiPro designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the UltiPro is good.
- The UltiPro Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The UltiPro support is good.
- The price of UltiPro is Free.
What is the User rating of UltiPro on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the UltiPro?
The UltiPro supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of UltiPro is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the UltiPro is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.