About UnitedHealthcare App
UnitedHealthcare Features and Description
† Not all CSU plans are currently supported by the app, not all features are available for every plan Managing healthcare on the go just got easier with the UnitedHealthcare app! It is designed to save you time by providing easy access to your information. Features Available are based on your personal health plan and may include: Find and manage providers – Find doctors, specialists or healthcare facilities through our guided, location-based search. – Save your favorite doctors or facilities for easy access. Manage Complaints † – Review your complaints by member, vendor, status, facility, service or date. – Review the payment breakdown of your claims and the explanation of the benefits. Identity card – Never lose your insurance card again! View and share your ID card. View Cost Estimates † – Find out how much you could pay for specialized treatments and services. Reference Deductibles, Deductibles, and Out-of-pocket Expenses † – View your co-payment, deductible, and out-of-pocket expenses. View Account Balances † – Know your health reimbursement, flexible spending, and Optum Bank health savings account balances. Login Easily – Use HealthSafe ID ™ (a new and improved login that allows you to access almost all UnitedHealthcare digital tools with a username and password) to securely access your app. – Never forget your password with Touch ID or Face ID again. Manage your health † – View personalized recommendations for preventative care – Track your steps and activity with Apple HealthKit integration for select programs
|File Size:||79,497.00 KB|
|Version:||1.8.1 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The UnitedHealthcare app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the UnitedHealthcare app.
The UnitedHealthcare App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and UnitedHealthcare allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and UnitedHealthcare can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
UnitedHealthcare: pros and cons
- The UnitedHealthcare app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of UnitedHealthcare is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The UnitedHealthcare have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
- The UnitedHealthcare designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the UnitedHealthcare is good.
- The UnitedHealthcare Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The UnitedHealthcare support is good.
- The price of UnitedHealthcare is Free.
What is the User rating of UnitedHealthcare on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the UnitedHealthcare?
The UnitedHealthcare supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of UnitedHealthcare is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the UnitedHealthcare is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.