About VideoToLive App
VideoToLive Features and Description
Create live photos from videos or images for your lock screen! No 5 second limit! – VideoToLive app is a very simple and streamlined app that turns your videos into Live Photo for your lock screen. – Create GIFs from live videos and photos with GIF maker! – Convert an image or sequence of images to Live Photo. – Convert any length live photos to videos. * Live Photos can be used as a live wallpaper on iPhone 6s and above. * Please send your questions or suggestions by visiting https://www.instagram.com/videotolive/ 🙂back to menu ↑
|File Size:||22,912.00 KB|
|Version:||1.8.4 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The VideoToLive app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the VideoToLive app.
The VideoToLive App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and VideoToLive allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and VideoToLive can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
VideoToLive: pros and cons
- The VideoToLive app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of VideoToLive is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The VideoToLive have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
- The VideoToLive designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the VideoToLive is good.
- The VideoToLive Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The VideoToLive support is good.
- The price of VideoToLive is Free.
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of VideoToLive on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the VideoToLive?
The VideoToLive supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of VideoToLive is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the VideoToLive is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.