About WiZ Connected App
WiZ Connected Features and Description
Smart lighting made easy. Organize and control your lights in groups in rooms via Wi-Fi or remotely via the cloud. Improve the way you work, feel and simply enjoy the environment you find yourself in with our wide variety of different lighting modes that span the gamut from fun to functional. All of your settings are stored securely in the cloud and can be shared with your family, friends, and even guests if you want.
Specifications: WiZ Connected
|File Size:||165,927.00 KB|
|Version:||1.19.1 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
WiZ Connected: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The WiZ Connected app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the WiZ Connected app.
The WiZ Connected App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and WiZ Connected allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and WiZ Connected can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
WiZ Connected: pros and cons
- The WiZ Connected app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of WiZ Connected is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The WiZ Connected have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
WiZ Connected: Benefits
- The WiZ Connected designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the WiZ Connected is good.
- The WiZ Connected Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The WiZ Connected support is good.
- The price of WiZ Connected is Free.
WiZ Connected: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of WiZ Connected on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the WiZ Connected?
The WiZ Connected supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of WiZ Connected is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the WiZ Connected is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.