About Working Well App
Working Well Features and Description
If your employer or college asks you to download Castlight’s Working Well app, you’ll be able to use simple check-ins built on national and state guidelines to assess whether you’re eligible for an entry pass or should stay home and rest. The tool also makes it easy to access and present your entry pass if you’ve been cleared to go on site.
You can even get help understanding how to connect with care and support if you’re sick or have questions.
What you can do with Working Well:
● Get cleared to get an entry pass with simple check-ins
● Access your entry pass quickly and easily
● Find trusted resources for support if you’re sick or have questions
The Working Well app is a platform sponsored by your employer or college and is brought to you by Castlight Health to collect information relating to your health status. You can use the Working Well app as directed by your employer’s HR or Benefits Leader or by your college’s administration team. Information collected by the Working Well app will be shared with your employer or college.
Information provided by the Working Well app is offered only as educational information for the assessment of your symptoms or risk of infection, does not replace or override the evaluation of a healthcare professional, and is not a treatment for any disease or condition.back to menu ↑
Specifications: Working Well
|File Size:||54,449.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Working Well: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Working Well app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Working Well app.
The Working Well App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Working Well allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Working Well can be used on an iPhone device.
Working Well: pros and cons
- The Working Well app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Working Well is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Working Well have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Working Well: Benefits
- The Working Well designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Working Well is good.
- The Working Well Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Working Well support is good.
- The price of Working Well is Free.
What is the User rating of Working Well on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Working Well?
The Working Well supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Working Well is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Working Well is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.