About Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money App
Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money Features and Description
Zirtue is a relationship-based lending application that simplifies and manages loans made between friends, family and trusted relationships with automatic ACH loan payments.
We get it. You need to loan money to friends and family with confidence. Zirtue allows you to get paid back with automatic monthly (ACH) loan payments from the Borrowers bank account to your bank account. Zirtue automates and simplifies the repayment process, so you can focus on your relationships.
We’ve all either loaned to or borrowed money from our friends and family with reasonable expectations that everything will go smooth. The reality is usually something different, unexpected or just awkward.
YOUR FRIENDS | YOUR MONEY | YOUR TERMS | AUTOMATED MONTHLY PAYMENTS
LEND & BORROW MONEY
Within minutes you can lend or borrow money with friends and family on your terms.
– Borrow money from friends and family
– Loan money to friends and family
– Digital agreement on loan terms
– Automatic monthly loan payments
– Payment notifications and reminders
– Easy messaging and personal notes
– Personal Dashboard to track your loans
RELATIONSHIP BASED LENDING
Zirtue is a private secure lending app that allows you to leverage your personal relationships instead of your personal credit score to lend and borrow money.
TRACK & MANAGE
Easily track and manage your loan activity using your private dashboard to view all loan activity and message lenders and borrowers. Set automatic deductions to make repayment friendly, easy and without having to think about it.
SIMPLY SAFE & SECURE
Zirtue simplifies loans between friends and family. We’re serious about security and use cutting-edge technology to ensure your personal information is fully encrypted and securely stored.
SUBSCRIPTION BASED OPTIONS FOR BORROWERS
Zirtue is always free for Lenders. With a 7-Day Free Trial for Borrowers, Zirtue offers its Software-as-a-Service on a monthly basis (“Subscription Cost”) monthly ($5.95), quarterly ($15.95), annually ($49.95) basis subject to auto-renewal. Borrowers can cancel your subscription anytime and all current loans will continue with no service interruption.
Specifications: Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money
|Name:||Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money|
|File Size:||45,307.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money app.
The Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money: pros and cons
- The Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money: Benefits
- The Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money is good.
- The Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money support is good.
- The price of Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money is Free.
What is the User rating of Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money?
The Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Zirtue: Lend & Borrow Money is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.