About Alight Motion App
Alight Motion is a professional motion graphics and animation app for iOS devices. This app brings professional quality animation, visual effects, video editing, video composition, and more to users. It offers multiple layers of graphics, video, and audio along with vector and bitmap support. The app has over 100 basic effects building blocks that users can combine to create advanced visual effects. It also provides keyframe animation, group and masking, color adjustment, facilitating animation for smoother movement, motion blur based on velocity, and export MP4 video or GIF animation. The app is free to download, but it provides watermark on the videos users create. There is a paid subscription to remove watermark and unlock a regularly updated library of premium features and effects. The subscriptions renew automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours before the start of the next subscription period.
Alight Motion Features and Description
Alight Motion is a feature-rich app that provides a wide range of tools and features to create stunning animations and videos. Here are some of its features:
- Multiple layers of graphics, video, and audio
- Vector and bitmap support (edit vector graphics right in the app!)
- Over 100 basic effects building blocks that can be combined to create effects
- Keyframe animation available for all settings
- Grouping and masking
- Color adjustment
- Facilitating animation for smoother movement: choose from presets or create your own timing curves
- Motion blur based on velocity
- Export MP4 video or GIF animation
- Solid color and gradient fill effects
- Border and shadow effects
- Custom font support
- Save your favorite elements for easy reuse in future projects
Specifications: Alight Motion
|File Size:||93,287.00 KB|
|Version:||3.3 while reviewed|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Alight Motion: Pros and Cons
- The Alight Motion app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Alight Motion is good
- Mobile Apps
- The Alight Motion has to add more privacy
- Missing some features
- Sometimes slow support
Alight Motion: Benefits
- The Alight Motion designed is good
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner
- The performance of the Alight Motion is good
- The Alight Motion mobile applications allow users to search bar
- The Alight Motion support is good
- The price of Alight Motion is Free
Alight Motion: Feedbacks
If you are concerned about privacy, then Alight Motion is not the best option. Period. Alight Motion tracks you. With many open tabs, let’s say one or two dozen, Alight Motion interface will start breaking down and behaving inconsistently. At some point, the interface might stop responding entirely.
The Alight Motion has so many annoyances, so little time. Slow, bulky, difficult to use/navigate, and works very poorly sometimes with my iPod and iPhone.
Overall, I find Alight Motion to be a functional hub for my iOS devices.
What is the User rating of Alight Motion on the App store?
As far the rating of Alight Motion is 3.89612 which is based on the 1675 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Alight Motion?
The Price of Alight Motion is Free.
The Alight Motion supported which devices and operating system?
The currently supported device of Alight Motion is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, it can be supported on other devices too. For example, you can check that the Alight Motion is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Alight Motion?
The App version of the item is 3.3 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of Alight Motion is 93,287.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the Alight Motion needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for Alight Motion.
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is Alight Creative, Inc. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/alight-creative-inc/id1459833442?uo=4 or.
Which Apple devices does this app currently support?