About Autodesk SketchBook App
Autodesk SketchBook is a professional-level graphic design and drawing app. The app offers a diverse range of tools that allow users to create everything from quick conceptual sketches to fully finished illustrations. The app is available for use on an iPhone device, with the full version now available to use for free.
Autodesk SketchBook Features and Description
Autodesk SketchBook allows users to access fast and powerful creative sketching tools at any time. The app includes features such as:
- Perspective Guides, with 1, 2, and 3 point perspective guides, snap toggle, vanishing point lock, and horizon line visibility.
- Customization, infinite grid, and constraint tools.
- Curve ruler, to draw curves that you cannot get with the Ellipse tool.
- Support for the new Apple Pencil (2nd generation), which includes its double-tap functionality.
- Scan Sketch support for the new iPad.
Specifications: Autodesk SketchBook
|File Size:||119,492.00 KB|
|Version:||5.1.7 while reviewed|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Autodesk SketchBook: Pricing
Autodesk SketchBook is completely free to use. There are no hidden fees or costs associated with the app.
Autodesk SketchBook: Pros and Cons
- The application is secure to use.
- The app is continuously improving with regular updates.
- Each update fixes major bugs.
- The support team for Autodesk SketchBook is competent and helpful.
- The Autodesk SketchBook app is available on mobile devices.
- The app could use more privacy features.
- There are some missing features in the app.
- The support team can be slow to respond at times.
Autodesk SketchBook: Benefits
- The Autodesk SketchBook app is user-friendly and easy to learn.
- The app helps users organize their ideas and keep track of them more efficiently.
- The app is efficient and runs smoothly.
- The mobile applications of Autodesk SketchBook allow users to search for specific tools quickly.
- The support team is helpful and responsive to user needs.
- The app is free to use.
Autodesk SketchBook: Feedbacks
If you are concerned about privacy, then Autodesk SketchBook is not the best option. Period. Autodesk SketchBook tracks you. With many open tabs, let’s say one or two dozen, Autodesk SketchBook interface will start breaking down and behaving inconsistently. At some point, the interface might stop responding entirely.
The Autodesk SketchBook app has many annoyances, so little time. It’s slow, bulky, difficult to use/navigate, and works VERY poorly sometimes with my iPod and iPhone.
Overall, I find Autodesk SketchBook to be a functional hub for my iOS devices.
What is the User rating of Autodesk SketchBook on Apps store?
The rating of Autodesk SketchBook is 4.80881, which is based on the 143065 user rating count.
What is the Price Plan of the Autodesk SketchBook?
Autodesk SketchBook is completely free to use, with no paid upgrades or in-app purchases.
Which devices and operating systems are supported for the Autodesk SketchBook?
The Autodesk SketchBook app is supported on Apple iPhone devices running on iOS Operating System. The app can be supported on other devices as well.
What is the current app version of Autodesk SketchBook?
The app version of Autodesk SketchBook is 5.1.7 while reviewed.
What is the app’s downloadable size?
The download size of Autodesk SketchBook is 119,492.00 KB (where 1 MB=1000 KB).
Does the app offer better security?
The Autodesk SketchBook app can improve security in some areas.
Who is the Developer of this App?
Autodesk Inc. developed the Autodesk SketchBook app. To visit the Developer profile, follow this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/autodesk-inc/id295089690?uo=4 or https://www.autodesk.com/sketchbook
Which Apple devices does the app currently support?
The Autodesk SketchBook app is supported on the following Apple devices: