About Cisco Webex Meetings App
Cisco Webex Meetings is a video conferencing solution that offers remote meeting collaboration. It is known to host over 25 billion meetings per month. The app delivers industry-leading audio and video conferencing features such as sharing, chat, and customizable virtual video layouts and backgrounds. With Cisco Webex Meetings, you can join and present from any meeting, event, or training session directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
Cisco Webex Meetings Features and Description
Cisco Webex Meetings is a powerful tool that enables you to conduct secure and productive meetings from anywhere in the world. You can use the app to:
– Join any meeting from your calendar with just one click.
– Present from your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
– Schedule meetings from your mobile app.
– Customize virtual video layouts and backgrounds.
– Share your screen or other content, including 3D files.
– Sign in using Touch ID or Face ID.
The app also offers hands-free voice commands with Siri. If you want to know more, you can visit the Webex Meetings Help Center. Additionally, follow Cisco Webex on social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
Specifications: Cisco Webex Meetings
|File Size:||211,035.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Cisco Webex Meetings: Pricing
Cisco Webex Meetings app is free to download and use. There are no additional charges or fees for using the app.
Cisco Webex Meetings: Pros and Cons
– The Cisco Webex Meetings app is secure to use.
– The app is improving with time.
– Major bug fixes with each update.
– The support of Cisco Webex Meetings is good.
– Mobile Apps
– Cisco Webex Meetings needs to add more privacy features.
– The app is missing some features.
– Sometimes, the support can be slow.
Cisco Webex Meetings: Benefits
– The Cisco Webex Meetings interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
– Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
– The performance of the app is good.
– The Cisco Webex Meetings Mobile applications allow users to search for bars.
– The Cisco Webex Meetings support is good.
– The app is completely free to download and use.
Cisco Webex Meetings: Feedback
Here are some of the insights from the user feedback:
Reviewer’s Feedback #1
“If you are concerned about privacy, then Cisco Webex Meetings is not the best option. Period. Cisco Webex Meetings tracks you. With many open tabs, let’s say one or two dozen, Cisco Webex Meetings interface will start breaking down and behaving inconsistently. At some point, the interface might stop responding entirely.”
Reviewer’s Feedback #2
“The Cisco Webex Meetings has so many annoyances, so little time. Slow, bulky, difficult to use/navigate, and works VERY poorly sometimes with my iPod and iPhone.”
Reviewer’s Feedback #3
“I don’t think that Cisco Webex Meetings is useful; it’s time to move on to something easier. Also, the Cisco Webex Meetings need to fix some bugs.”
Reviewer’s Feedback #4
“Overall, I find Cisco Webex Meetings to be a functional hub for my iOS devices.”
What Is the User Rating of Cisco Webex Meetings on the App Store?
The user rating of Cisco Webex Meetings is 4.32972, based on the 242353 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of Cisco Webex Meetings?
The app is completely free to download and use.
Which devices and operating systems are compatible with Cisco Webex Meetings?
The app is currently supported on Apple iPhone and iOS operating system devices. However, it can be supported on other devices too. You can check that the Cisco Webex Meetings app is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com.
What Is the Current App Version of Cisco Webex Meetings?
The current app version of Cisco Webex Meetings is 40.8.0.
What Is the Downloadable Size of the App?
The download size of the Cisco Webex Meetings app is 211,035.00 KB.
Does the App Offer Better Security?
At some places, the app needs to boost security.
What about the App Features?
So far, the app features are reliable.
Who Is the Developer of This App?
The developer of the app is Cisco. You can visit the developer’s profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/cisco/id298844389?uo=4 or https://www.webex.com/mobile.
Which Apple devices does this app currently support?
Cisco Webex Meetings supports a wide range of Apple devices, including iPhone 5 and later models, iPad Mini 3 and later models, and iPad 4th generation and later models.