About Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector App
Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector Features and Description
Featured in LifeHacker, Apple News, The Guardian, AR / VR journey, and more!
Da Vinci Eye is the #1 essential digital tool for non-digital artists. Don’t just take our word for it – we’re one of the top five Graphics & Design apps in over 100 countries.
Da Vinci Eye is used by thousands of creatives from painters to bakers to make incredible artwork. The app is not just for tracing, it offers a wide range of drawing tools, lessons, daily drawing prompts, and a supportive community to share your artwork!
IMPORTANT!: Please read how this app works below and the device requirements for AR Mode BEFORE purchasing.
• Create incredible artwork from your own photos
• Make hyper-realistic drawings with our strobe feature
• Record time-lapse videos of your drawings
• Separate images into layers by color value, then view those areas on your canvas
• Easily learn the fundamentals of drawing
• Breakdown any image into step-by-step instructions
• Video tutorials
• Use filters to make drawing even easier
• Zoom in to capture micro details in your drawings
• Connect with our community to share your artwork
• Insanely fast customer support!
PERFECT FOR ANY ARTIST
• Tattoo Artists
• Fiverr Designers
• Makeup artists
• Nail Technicians
No matter what skill level you’re at — Da Vinci Eye is here for you!
How many times have you been drawing a portrait for hours only to realize that the nose or the eye is in the wrong place? You can use Da Vinci Eye to layout artwork before you begin or even check your work as you progress.
Having a hard time seeing where lights or darks go? Breakdown images into layers by color value. Then virtually project those layers on top of your image. You can see exactly where to place the darkest darks, mid-tones, and highlights.
CAN’T THINK OF WHAT TO DRAW?
Check out our inspiration section for user uploaded reference photos. If you have a great pic, you can even upload your own content for other artists to draw.
LEARNING HOW TO DRAW?
We have lessons using our unique patent-pending learning method. You can also turn ANY photo into a step by step shading drawing lesson.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Based on a tool that has been used by artists for centuries, this app is a digital version of a Camera Lucida.
You suspend your iPhone or iPad above or in front of your canvas with a stand, tall glass, or other objects easily found around your house.
When you look through your phone, you will see both the image and the canvas simultaneously. It’s similar in functionality to an art projector or light box, but with the ability to do so much more.
You can draw on any surface, zoom in to draw micro details in your drawing, and you don’t have to draw in the dark.
WILL THIS HELP ME LEARN HOW TO DRAW?
Using Da Vinci Eye, you will be training your eye to recognize proportions and draw with shading while training your hand to translate precise lines and strokes on paper. You’ll learn faster and more efficiently using our proven techniques compared to any other app.
AR MODE REQUIREMENTS
To use AR mode, you must have an A10x or A11 processor and above. We recommend using:
– iPhone 8 and newer (iPhone 7 and below will not work)
– iPad Mini 5th Generation and newer
– iPad Air 2019 and newer
– iPad Pro 3rd Gen (Any pro made after 2018) and newer
AR & CLASSIC MODE
AR mode anchors your image to an object in the real world. This lets you move your canvas or phone, and the drawing and projected image will stay aligned.
Classic mode is like a normal art projector, where if you move your phone or canvas, the drawing will no longer be aligned.
AR mode is especially useful for drawing or painting on an easel. However, in most cases, Classic mode will achieve the same result.
TAKE YOUR DRAWING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Download Da Vinci Eye today! No one ever regretted sharpening their drawing skills.
Specifications: Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector
|Name:||Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector|
|File Size:||132,700.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector: Pricing
Pricing model: 4.99 Dollars
Free Trial: Price is 4.99 Dollars
The Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector app price is 4.99 Dollars. Means you can truly enjoy the Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector app.
The Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector can be used on an iPhone device.
Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector: pros and cons
- The Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector: Benefits
- The Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector is good.
- The Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector support is good.
- The price of Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector is Free.
What is the User rating of Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector on Apps store?
As far the rating of Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector is 4.67751 which is based on the 1752 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector?
The Price of Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector is 4.99 Dollars.
The Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector?
The App version of the item is 3.2.5 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector is 132,700.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for Da Vinci Eye: AR Art Projector
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is Cube MG LLC. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/cube-mg-llc/id901627962?uo=4 or http://davincieyeapp.com
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: