About Procreate App
Procreate is a digital art studio made for creatives of all levels, whether you’re just starting out or a seasoned pro, the app has everything you need. From drawing basics to advanced techniques, you can create anything from simple illustrations on your iPad to complex artworks. The app features an extensive selection of brushes, an intuitive user interface, and a range of useful tools to help you create your best work.
Procreate Features and Description
Procreate is packed with features to help any artist create their masterpiece. Here are some noteworthy features of this app:
- Canvas: The app has an infinite canvas so that you can create artworks of any size without restrictions.
- Brushes: Procreate has over 130 different types of brushes specifically designed for various art forms.
- Layers: The app has a layering system to allow you to work on different parts of your artwork independently and change them at any time.
- Advanced Tools: Procreate has tools such as symmetry, liquify, and gradient map for more intricate and precise artworks.
- Animation Assist: Allows you to work on creating frame-by-frame animations and GIFs.
- Export options: You can export your artwork in various formats such as JPEG, PNG, and PSD with high resolution (up to 8K).
|Price:||$9.99 (one-time purchase)|
|File Size:||364.6 MB|
|Supported Device:||Compatible with iPad and requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.|
Procreate: Pros and Cons
Here are some of the pros and cons of using the Procreate app:
- The app has a vast selection of brushes and tools that any artist would appreciate.
- Allows for the import and export of various file types.
- The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate.
- Offers some advanced features such as symmetrical drawing, liquify, and he gradient mapping tools.
- One-time purchase with no subscription fee.
- The app is only available for iPads, limiting its accessibility.
- It can be expensive for beginners just starting.
- The app has a few bugs that need to be fixed.
- The user interface can be a bit overwhelming for beginners.
- The app may have a learning curve for those who aren’t familiar with digital art.
- Procreate allows artists to create professional-grade artworks with their iPads, offering the ability to work anywhere and anytime.
- Customizable brushes and a wide range of brush textures and settings, allow artists to make and achieve personalized effects and styles
- The ability to experiment with colors, layers, and gradients, allows artists to unlock their creativity and achieve effects that may not be possible with traditional art media.
- With the ability to import/export various file types, artists can collaborate with others, deliver their artworks to clients, and share their work with the world easily.
- The app has a supportive community with countless free tutorials and resources available to help users learn and master their skills.
Here are some feedback/comments from users on Apple app store:
What Is the Price Plan of Procreate?
Procreate is a one-time purchase of $9.99. It doesn’t have any additional subscription fees, so you can enjoy all its features without any limitations.
wpsm_accordion_section title=”On what devices can I use Procreate?”]
Procreate is available only on iPads and requires iPadOS 13.2 or later. so before purchasing the app, make sure your device is compatible with it.
What are the system requirements for Procreate?
Procreate needs an iPad that supports Apple pencil to run, and it requires iPadOS 13.2 or later. You also need to have some storage capacity, as the app’s size is 364.6 MB.
Does Procreate offer any free trial?
No, Procreate does not offer a free version or a free trial but the app has a low one-time purchase of $9.99.
What is included in the latest update of Procreate?
The latest version of Procreate features include bug fixes, improved stability, and better iOS 14 compatibility. The details on the changelog for each new update can be found on the app store.
How many brushes are there in Procreate?
Procreate has over 130 included brushes, each designed for different effects, textures, and styles. However, users can also create their custom brushes or download brushes from a broader Procreate community or buy premium brushes packs.