About Emma – Budget Planner Tracker App
Emma is a personal finance management app that helps you control your spending, avoid overdrafts, and save money. The app syncs with all your bank and credit card accounts to give you a complete overview of your finances in one place. With Emma, you can track your spending, set budgets, and categorize your expenses to identify areas where you can cut back. The app also offers insights, alerts, and recommendations based on your spending habits.
Emma – Budget Planner Tracker Features and Description
Emma is a powerful tool that offers the following features:
- Track all your accounts in one place
- Find and cancel unwanted subscriptions
- Set budgets and track paydays
- Avoid overdraft fees
- Schedule debt repayments
- Save money every month
Emma’s level of security is also noteworthy. The app uses 256-bit SSL encryption – the same security protocol that banks use – to ensure that your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted and stored securely. Additionally, the app uses TouchID fingerprint authentication for more privacy and security.
Emma offers a free plan, but if you want to access premium features, you can upgrade to Emma Pro for £4.99 GBP/month. With Emma Pro, you’ll have access to custom categories and unlimited budgeting, data export capabilities, manual accounts, and more.
Emma is trusted by thousands of users, and has received positive feedback from publications such as Forbes, Financial Times, and The Sunday Times.
Specifications: Emma – Budget Planner Tracker
Emma – Budget Planner Tracker: Pricing
Emma – Budget Planner Tracker is entirely free to use, and you can enjoy all its features without spending a dime.
Emma – Budget Planner Tracker: Pros and Cons
- Secure to use
- Improving with time
- Regular bug fixes with each update
- Good support
- Mobile apps available
- Lacks some features
- Needs more privacy options
- Support can be slow at times
Emma – Budget Planner Tracker: Benefits
- Easy-to-use interface
- Helps users save money by highlighting areas of overspending
- Provides a comprehensive overview of your finances
- Offers practical insights, alerts, and personalized recommendations
- Regularly updated and improved
- Mobile apps available for iPhone users
Emma – Budget Planner Tracker: Feedback
- “I love Emma! It does all I need it to do and more. It is aesthetically pleasing, easy to understand and use, and most importantly free!”
- “Love this app. I haven’t had to change the way I do my home accounting / budgeting.”
- “Incredible detailed financial analysis tool. Perfect for spotting bad spending habits.”
- “Emma – Budget Planner Tracker tracks you. With many open tabs, let’s say one or two dozen, Emma interface will start breaking down.”
- “Slow, bulky, difficult to use/navigate, and works VERY poorly sometimes with my iPod and iPhone.”
- “I don’t think that Emma is useful, it’s time to move on to something easier also the app needs to fix some bugs.”
What is the User rating of Emma – Budget Planner Tracker on the App store?
Emma – Budget Planner Tracker has a user rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars on the App store, based on 609 user ratings.
What is the Price Plan of Emma – Budget Planner Tracker?
Emma – Budget Planner Tracker is entirely free to use.
The Emma – Budget Planner Tracker supported which devices and operating system?
Emma – Budget Planner Tracker is supported on iOS devices