About FedEx App
FedEx is an app that lets you manage all your shipping needs from anywhere. You can create a shipping label, track the shipment status, and manage your packages seamlessly on your iPhone. With features like rate calculation, pickup and drop-off location finder, barcode scanning, and rewards viewing, FedEx makes shipping a hassle-free experience. You can also customize the delivery of your package with FedEx Delivery Manager.
FedEx Features and Description
FedEx is an all-in-one app for shipping management that lets you track incoming and outgoing packages, create shipping labels, and get quick rate estimates. Following are the features of FedEx:
- Track the status of all incoming or outgoing packages
- Create mobile shipping labels and request a pickup
- Activate push notifications to get updates on your shipments
- Scan barcodes for easy tracking
- Find a FedEx location near you
- Access Apple Watch to track package status and find locations
- Get estimates of shipping costs and delivery times
- Access your sender’s address book
- Log in with the touch of a finger or with facial recognition
- Search your mailing list by tracking number, references, suppliers, and more
- Use your phone to measure your package dimensions
- Sign up with FedEx Delivery Manager to:
- Hold a package at a preferred FedEx location
- Leave delivery instructions to the courier
- Sign for a package that requires your signature
- Request a vacation hold
- Reroute your package to a FedEx location to pick it up at your convenience
- Ship directly to a location designated by Fedex
- Scan your door tag for information and options regarding your missed shipment
- Access a chat assistant for questions about the FedEx Mobile app and services
- Create a login for more convenient tracking
- View rewards
One of the unique features of FedEx is that it allows you to use your phone to measure the dimensions of your package, making shipping preparation easier and seamless.
|File Size:||141,782.00 KB|
|Version:||6.2.0 while reviewed|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
FedEx is a free app available on the App Store.
FedEx: Pros and Cons
- The FedEx app is secure to use
- The app is improving with time
- Major bug fixes with each update
- The support of FedEx is good
- Mobile apps
- FedEx needs to improve privacy
- Missing some features
- Sometimes slow support
- The FedEx app design is good
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner
- The overall performance of the app is good
- The FedEx mobile applications allow users to search for locations easily
- The support of FedEx is good
- The FedEx app is completely free to use
- Reviewer2428426: If you are concerned about privacy, then FedEx is not the best option. Period. FedEx tracks you. With many open tabs, let’s say one or two dozen, FedEx interface will start breaking down and behaving inconsistently. At some point, the interface might stop responding entirely.
- Reviewer23532: The FedEx app so many annoyances, so little time. Slow, bulky, difficult to use/navigate, and works VERY poorly sometimes with my iPod and iPhone.
- Reviewer723532: Overall, I find FedEx to be a functional hub for my iOS devices.
What is the User rating of FedEx on Apps store?
As of now, the rating of FedEx is 4.76, which is based on the 100,461 user rating count.
What is the Price Plan of the FedEx?
The FedEx app is completely free to use.
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The current version of the app supports iPhone devices with an iOS operating system. However, it might support other devices as well. You can check if the app is available on Google Play Store or other platforms by visiting their respective app stores.
What Is the Current App version of FedEx?
The current version of the app is 6.2.0 as of the time of this review.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of the FedEx app is 141,782.00 KB.
Does the App offer better Security?
While the FedEx app offers decent security, there is room for improvement in some areas.
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of the FedEx app is FedEx. You can visit their developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/fedex/id304462052?uo=4 or http://mobilesolutions.fedex.com/for-ios.