About Google Meet App
Google Meet is a popular video conferencing app that enables easy and secure communication among various teams or groups. It is developed by Google LLC, which makes it a trustworthy platform for everyone. The app is available for free on the App Store, so anyone can download it and start using it. Google Meet allows users to create and join a conference easily, making it ideal for remote work and learning purposes.
Google Meet Features and Description
Google Meet app is an easy-to-use and reliable platform for video conferencing. Below are its key features:
- Host unlimited high-definition video conferences
- Meet securely – video conferences are encrypted in transit and proactive anti-abuse measures help keep your meetings secure
- Easy access – just share one link and invitees can join with one click on any device
- Share your screen to present documents, slides and more
- Follow real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology
Google Meet allows up to 250 people in a single conference, ensuring that everyone gets to participate in an active discussion. Anyone can join a meeting on Meet through an invitation. Permissions notice for the app includes access to the camera and microphone to allow others to see and hear you during the video conferences, respectively, and access to the photo library for you to select your account profile picture.
Specifications: Google Meet
|File Size:||71,171.00 KB|
|Version:||44.5.0 while reviewed|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Google Meet: Pricing
Google Meet is available to anyone free of cost. There is no hidden fee or payment plan behind it. You can get full access to its features by downloading the app from the App Store and creating an account.
Google Meet: Pros and Cons
- The Google Meet app is secure, keeps video conferences encrypted, and has proactive anti-abuse measures in place.
- The app is improving with each update, making it more user-friendly than ever.
- With each update, there is a major bug fix.
- The Support of Google Meet is good.
- Google Meet needs to add more privacy settings.
- The app is missing some features.
- Google Meet support can sometimes be slow.
Google Meet: Benefits
- The design of the Google Meet app is very user-friendly and easy-to-use.
- It helps people to follow up with interest in a timely manner
- The performance of the Google Meet app is reliable and compatible with Apple iPhone devices.
- The Google Meet mobile applications allow users to access the search bar, making it easy to find the desired meeting.
- The support of Google Meet is good, and they have an online help center to resolve any queries that the users might have.
- Above all, Google Meet is a free platform to use, making it a budget-friendly option for communication and conferencing.
Google Meet: Feedbacks
“If you are concerned about privacy, then Google Meet is not the best option. Period. Google Meet tracks you. With many open tabs, let’s say one or two dozen, Google Meet interface will start breaking down and behaving inconsistently. At some point, the interface might stop responding entirely.”
“The Google Meet has so many issues such as being slow, bulky, difficult to navigate with, and works VERY poorly on IOS platforms.”
“Overall, I find Google Meet to be a functional hub for my iOS devices.”
What is the User rating of Google Meet on the App Store?
As per current user feedback, Google Meet has a rating of 3.86047 based on the 172 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Google Meet App?
The Google Meet app price is free. Users can download the app through the App Store and create an account without any payment plan.
The Google Meet app is supported which devices and operating systems?
Google Meet is currently supported on Apple iPhone and the iOS operating system, respectively. However, the app can be supported on other devices too. Users can check whether the Google Meet app is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com.
What Is the Current App Version of Google Meet?
The latest version of the Google Meet App, as of writing this review, is 44.5.0.
What Is the Downloadable Size of the App?
The size of the Google Meet app is 71,171.00 KB, where 1 MB equals 1000 KB.
Does the App Offer Better Security?
Google Meet has put proactive anti-abuse measures in place to keep meetings secure, but it needs to boost security in some aspects.
What about the App Features?
As per the current user feedback, the Google Meet app’s features are reliable and compatible with Apple iPhone devices.
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
Google LLC is the developer of the Google Meet app. Users can access their developer profile by visiting https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/google-llc/id281956209?uo=4 or https://gsuite.google.com/products/meet/.
Which Apple Devices Does this App Currently Support?
Google Meet is currently supported on devices such as iPhone6 and upwards, including iPad Mini, iPad Pro, iPad Air, and iPod Touch.