About Life360: Safety for Families App
Life360 is a mobile app designed to provide safety and peace of mind to families. It allows users to connect and share their location with each other in real-time. The app offers sophisticated and advanced security features by going beyond the capabilities of a basic GPS phone tracker. It also provides emergency assistance, including SOS alerts, roadside assistance, and dispatch services, that can be used anytime, anywhere. Life360 has become a popular app among families because of its user-friendly interface and affordable pricing.
Life360: Safety for Families Features and Description
Life360 is a comprehensive app that offers valuable safety features to families. It is designed to protect and connect people who matter the most in their home, on the web, and on the go. Here are some of the features offered by Life360:
- 24/7 Emergency Dispatch: With Life360, you have access to emergency dispatch services available to the whole family, even if you are unable to call for help.
- SOS Alerts: The app provides an SOS alert option that sends a silent alert with your location to emergency responders, your family members, and emergency contacts.
- Identity Theft Protection: Life360 protects all the sensitive digital information of your entire family and offers a white-glove restoration service, including up to $1 million in coverage.
- Location Sharing: Advanced location sharing with smart tools and emergency assistance can be utilized anytime, anywhere.
- Family Safety Assist: The app provides comprehensive specialist assistance in real-time, anytime and anywhere in any situation.
Specifications: Life360: Safety for Families
- Price: Free
- File Size: 141,053.00 KB
- Version: 20.4.0 while reviewed
- Supported Device: Apple iPhone
Life360: Safety for Families: Pricing
Life360 is a free app to use but has optional upgrades with added features and benefits. The plans include:
- Life360 Platinum: All features of Life360 Gold plus family safety assistance, 24/7 Roadside assistance, $500 stolen phone coverage, and identity theft protection with up to $1 M coverage per person.
- Life360 Gold: All features of Life360 Silver plus 30 full days of location history, unlimited location alerts, individual driver reports, collision detection with emergency dispatch, $250 in theft coverage per phone, 24/7 emergency shipping to your location, and identity theft protection and recovery with up to $25,000 coverage per person.
- Life360 Silver: A convenient plan that includes location sharing alerts, 7 days of location history, crime reports, $100 in theft coverage per phone, and family driving summaries.
Life360: Safety for Families: Pros and Cons
- The Life360: Safety for Families app is secure to use.
- The app is continuously improving with time.
- The app supports mobile devices.
- The Life360 support team is reliable.
- Some users may prefer more privacy options.
- Some essential features may be missing.
- Customer support can be sometimes slow.
Life360: Safety for Families: Benefits
- The Life360: Safety for Families app provides effective safety features to families.
- The app is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- The Life360 app is available for free to try.
- The app can help families stay connected and ensure their well-being.
- The app is reliable and supports mobile devices.
Life360: Safety for Families: Feedbacks
“If you are concerned about privacy, then Life360: Safety for Families is not the best option. Period. Life360: Safety for Families tracks you. With many open tabs, let’s say one or two dozen, Life360: Safety for Families interface will start breaking down and behaving inconsistently. At some point, the interface might stop responding entirely.”
“The Life360: Safety for Families so many annoyances, so little time. Slow, bulky, difficult to use/navigate, and works VERY poorly sometimes with my iPod and iPhone.”
“I find Life360: Safety for Families to be an effective app that helps my family stay connected and protected. The features are reliable, and the interface is user-friendly.”
What is the User rating of Life360: Safety for Families on Apps store?
As per App Store, the rating of Life360: Safety for Families is 2.6 based on 1.9 million reviews.
What Is the Price Plan of the Life360: Safety for Families?
The Price of Life360: Safety for Families is Free. However, optional premium plans with added features are available starting at $4.99 per month.
The Life360: Safety for Families Supported which devices and operating system?
The Life360 app is supported on Apple iPhone with iOS operating systems.
What Is the Current App version of Life360: Safety for Families?
The current version of the app is 20.4.0.
What is the downloadable size of the app?