About Microsoft Whiteboard App
Microsoft Whiteboard is a digital. cloud-based canvas designed for team collaboration. The app allows teams to collaborate visually, write, build, and share ideas or brainstorm with each other using a smart free-form canvas. With Microsoft Whiteboard, all the team members can edit and comment directly on the canvas in real-time, from any location or device. It provides a touch and pen interface first, thus allowing the users to easily draw, stack things, move and manipulate them. Microsoft Whiteboard can recognize and transform shapes and charts automatically while users draw them. It also automatically saves the content in the cloud, so your work is safe and can be retrieved for future use.
Microsoft Whiteboard Features
Microsoft Whiteboard provides a set of user-friendly and intuitive features that make digital teamwork more engaging and effortless. Here are a few features of Microsoft Whiteboard:
– Free-form canvas where teams can collab visually in real-time, build and share ideas
– Enhances team productivity and creative problem-solving
– Touch and pen interface first
– Smart inking technology that transforms your doodles into stunning arrays, shapes, and lines that can be copied, pasted, and combined with other objects.
– The app can recognize and transform shapes and charts as you draw them automatically.
Specifications: Microsoft Whiteboard
|File Size:||216,813.00 KB|
|Version:||20.10727.0.5366 while reviewed|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Microsoft Whiteboard: Pricing
Microsoft Whiteboard app is a free tool that does not come with the trial period, so the user gets to savor its full usage from the get-go.
Pros and Cons
Here are some of the pros and cons of Microsoft Whiteboard:
- The Microsoft Whiteboard app is secure to use.
- It is improving with time as Microsoft adds new features with every update.
- The app gets major bug fixes with each update.
- Microsoft Whiteboard support is noteworthy.
- The mobile apps offer a great on-the-go experience for users.
- The app needs to add more privacy features.
- It is behind in some features relative to other whiteboard apps.
- Sometimes support can be slow or unresponsive.
Benefits of Microsoft Whiteboard
- The app is user-friendly and provides a simple yet robust platform for teamwork.
- It enhances user productivity and creative problem-solving skills.
- Smart inking technology transforms the user’s doodles into aesthetically pleasing arrays, shapes, and lines that can be manipulated with ease.
- The app allows quick and effortless collaboration between team members in real-time, regardless of their location or device.
- Additionally, the app is free to use.
Microsoft Whiteboard: Feedback
- “Overall, I find Microsoft Whiteboard to be a functional hub for my iOS devices,” a user remarked.
- “The Microsoft Whiteboard so many annoyances, so little time. Slow, bulky, difficult to use/navigate, and works VERY poorly sometimes with my iPod and iPhone,” one user stated.
- “If you are concerned about privacy, Microsoft Whiteboard is not the best option. Period. Microsoft Whiteboard tracks you. At some point, the interface might stop responding entirely,” another user expressed concern.
What is the User rating of Microsoft Whiteboard on Apps store?
As per the ratings on the App Store, Microsoft Whiteboard has 2.93822 stars based on the 437 users’ reviews.
What Is the Price Plan of Microsoft Whiteboard?
Microsoft Whiteboard is a free tool that does not come with any additional costs.
The Microsoft Whiteboard supported which devices and operating system?
Currently, Microsoft Whiteboard is available for the Apple iPhone and iOS operating system. However, the app can be supported by other devices too.
What Is the Current App version of Microsoft Whiteboard?
The current version of Microsoft Whiteboard is 20.10727.0.5366 while the app is being reviewed.
What is the downloadable size of Microsoft Whiteboard?
The downloadable size of Microsoft Whiteboard is 216,813.00 KB.
Does the App Offer Better Security?
While the app is secure to use, there is always room for improvement, and Microsoft needs to take privacy more seriously.
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
Microsoft Corporation is the developer of Microsoft Whiteboard. Follow this URL to learn more about the developer and other Microsoft products: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=859502.
Which Apple Devices Does this App Currently Support?
Microsoft Whiteboard is a must-have application for teams that prioritize working collaboratively. It brings people together in one space where ideas and inspiration can flow and has many features that support the creative problem-solving process. While some users have reported annoyances, Microsoft Whiteboard still provides a top-notch experience for users, making it a reliable go-to for teams who want to collaborate successfully.