About Moodnotes App
Moodnotes is the perfect app for anyone interested in keeping track of their mood patterns and habits. This app is created by clinical psychologists and design experts, creators of MoodKit, and is grounded in scientifically supported content of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and positive psychology. The app provides features to track your mood over time, avoid common thought traps, and develop insights associated with increased happiness and wellbeing. With Moodnotes, you can keep track of your daily moods, identify triggers that affect your mood, and take steps to develop healthier thinking habits.
Moodnotes App Features and Description
Moodnotes app provides a range of features to help you monitor and improve your mental wellbeing. Here are some of the main features of the app:
- Track your mood and identify triggers
- Scan your face automatically using the device’s camera
- Develop healthier thinking habits
- Learn more about pitfalls in your thinking and avoid them
- Reduce anxiety and improve your sense of wellbeing
- Bring useful new perspectives to situations
- Increase your self-awareness
- Make unlimited entries per day
- Monitor your personal stats and check your mood
- Add notes to enrich your mood entries
- Sync your data across devices with iCloud
- Exclusively presented by Apple in the App Store Today tab “All The Feels”
Specifications: Moodnotes App
|File Size:||115,386.00 KB|
Pros and Cons of Moodnotes App
- The app is secure to use
- The performance of the app is improving with time
- The support of the app is good
- The app has mobile apps for easy access
- The app needs to add more privacy
- Missing some features
- Sometimes slow support
Benefits of Moodnotes App
- The Moodnotes app is designed to be user-friendly and efficient
- Helps people keep track of their mental wellbeing in a timely manner
- The performance of the app is good and reliable
- The Moodnotes app support is helpful and friendly
- The price of the Moodnotes app is free
Moodnotes App Feedbacks
“Overall, I find Moodnotes to be a functional hub for my iOS devices.”
- The app tracks user data and needs to improve privacy
- The app can be slow and difficult to use
- The app needs to fix some bugs
What is the user rating of Moodnotes app on the app store?
The current user rating of Moodnotes is 4.71161 based on 8076 reviews.
What is the price plan of Moodnotes app?
The Moodnotes app is free of charge and can be downloaded from the App Store.
What devices and operating systems is Moodnotes app compatible with?
The Moodnotes app is compatible with iOS operating system and iPhone devices, but it may also work on other devices.
What is the current version of the Moodnotes app?
The current version of the Moodnotes app is 3.3.0.
What is the size of the Moodnotes app?
The download size of the Moodnotes app is 115,386.00 KB.
Does the Moodnotes app offer better security?
The Moodnotes app needs to boost its security in some areas.
Who is the developer of the Moodnotes app?
The Moodnotes app is developed by ThrivePort, LLC.