About MyUPMC App
MyUPMC is a free mobile health application that enables users to access their health information on-the-go. It allows patients to manage their medical records, schedule appointments, message their doctors, view their lab test results, vaccination history, medication, and pay bills.
MyUPMC Features and Description
MyUPMC is a patient-friendly app that gives an accessible way to manage one’s health information anywhere and anytime. Below are some of MyUPMC’s best features:
- Send messages directly to a doctor’s office
- Schedule appointments with UPMC healthcare providers
- Access medical records and notes
- Manage health-related information for the whole family
- View test results, medication, and vaccination history
- Refill prescriptions online
- Pay bills easily
MyUPMC mobile app is convenient, free and secure. It is available on Apple iPhone and iPad devices; updates of the application are also available for download. If a user has issues with this application, they can contact the app’s support team by calling the MyUPMC hotline number at 1-866-884-8579 or by sending an email at [email protected].
|File Size:||121,544.00 KB|
|Version:||2.10.2 while reviewed|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
The MyUPMC mobile application is free to download and use, without any hidden charges. There is no need to purchase any premium subscription or unlock any features.
MyUPMC: Pros and Cons
- MyUPMC app is highly secure for managing users’ medical and personal data
- It has regular updates that fix major bugs and improve overall performance.
- The MyUPMC support team is responsive to user queries.
- The app is user-friendly and easy to navigate
- Mobile applications allow access to doctor’s office information and the search bar is available
- MyUPMC must add more privacy features
- Some features are missing in the application that customers want to be added in the future.
- At times the application’s support can be slow to respond
- The MyUPMC app is user-friendly and allows for easy management of one’s medical records and notes
- The application helps users to stay on top of their health and maintain an organized schedule with alerts and reminders
- The performance of the MyUPMC is reliable and helpful for patients
- The application’s support team is actively involved in resolving users’ issues
- The app is free, allowing everyone to utilize its features without any cost
“Overall, I find MyUPMC to be a functional hub for my iOS devices.”
“If you are concerned about privacy, then MyUPMC is not the best option. Period.”
“So many annoyances, so little time. Slow, bulky, difficult to use/navigate, and works VERY poorly sometimes with my iPod and iPhone.”
“I don’t find MyUPMC useful. It’s time to move on to something easier. They need to fix some bugs.”
What is the user rating of MyUPMC on the App Store?
As of August 2021, the user rating of MyUPMC on the App Store is 4.7 out of 5, based on the feedback of 21,026 users.
What is the price plan of the MyUPMC app?
The MyUPMC app is free for download and use, and there is no hidden cost or subscription fee involved.
What devices and operating systems are supported by MyUPMC?
MyUPMC mobile application is currently only available for Apple devices, and iOS devices support the app. However, support for other devices may be added in the future. Users can check whether the app is available on Google Play Store or other platforms themselves
What is the current app version of MyUPMC?
The current app version of the MyUPMC app is 2.10.2 while reviewed on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the MyUPMC app?
The downloadable size of the MyUPMC app is 121,544.00 KB.
Does the app offer better security?
MyUPMC needs to boost its security in some areas to make the app more secure for users.
Who is the developer of the app?
The UPMC is the developer of the MyUPMC mobile application. Users can learn more about the developer by visiting their profile on https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/upmc/id457603950?uo=4 or http://myupmc.upmc.com.