About PANTONE Studio App
PANTONE Studio is an app for capturing and creating color palettes that you can test on 3D rendered materials and designs. It is designed to help both professionals and beginners to create, share and transport their ideas without the hassle of finding a single color from a pile of scraps. With the PANTONE Studio app, you can access more than 10,000 standardized shades across all libraries and disciplines.
PANTONE Studio Features and Description
PANTONE Studio comes with a ton of features that can help you get the perfect color combination, including:
The app allows you to access and use various color values and references such as sRGB, Hex, CMYK, and harmonies like Complementary, Monochromatic, Analogous, Fractional Complementary, and Triadic, etc. This feature helps you quickly find the best color fit for your design.
PANTONE Color Palettes
With PANTONE Studio, you can create your own palettes by selecting up to five colors from various color guides, including:
– Take a picture: Use our color picker to create a custom palette from any picture you take with your phone’s camera.
– Extract Colors from Images: Pull shades from existing images on your phone or social media accounts like Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram.
– Apply Colors to different designs: You can apply colors to graphic designs, interiors, and typography. Visualize PANTONE colors on foldable 3D papers, fabrics, and other essentials.
The app offers external sources of content to inspire and breathe life into your work. You can scroll through artist designs, image collections, or organized PANTONE Colors and select pallets to use.
Pantone Color Institute (PCI) Trends
Receive information from PCI, a content-rich flow of color information, and images. The content includes articles focused on the emotions, meanings, psychology, and context behind particular colors. This feature includes selected trend palettes to use in your next design project.
Bring color to your Studio with one of the following subscription options:
– Monthly: $4.99/month with a one-week free trial
– Annually: $29.99/year with a one-month free trial
– MyPANTONE Customers: Full access to all colors and values from the previous myPANTONE app without needing a subscription.
PANTONE Studio: Specifications
|File Size:||103,658.00 KB|
|Version:||3.0.24 while reviewed|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
PANTONE Studio: Pros and Cons
PANTONE Studio: Benefits
- The app is designed well
- Helps users to follow up on their design ideas
- PANTONE Studio performs well
- PANTONE Studio’s Mobile applications allow users to search bar for convenience
- Support from the PANTONE Studio Team is exceptional
- The app is free to download and use
PANTONE Studio: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of PANTONE Studio on Apps store?
The App Store rating of PANTONE Studio is 3.8032, based on the rating count of 437 users.
What Is the Price Plan of the PANTONE Studio?
The price of the PANTONE Studio app is free.
What devices and operating system does PANTONE Studio support?
The app is currently supported on Apple iPhones