About PDFelement – PDF Editor App
PDFelement is a free mobile app that increases your productivity with its features to read, edit, annotate, convert, and sign PDF files on the go. You can register a Wondershare ID for free to use all the app’s features without any in-app purchases.
PDFelement – PDF Editor Features and Description
PDFelement app is a reliable and user-friendly solution for PDF editing on mobile devices. Below are some of its key features:
- PDF Editor: You can change the font, size, color, and other attributes, select a single line or paragraph to move, cut, copy, paste, or delete.
- Annotate & Annotate PDF: You can add text box, text caption, stamps, freehand drawing and eraser, highlight, underline or strike out the content of the PDF.
- Fill and sign forms: You can directly edit your PDF forms with ease and sign them with a handwritten signature.
- PDF converter: You can convert PDF files to Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB, HTML, Text, RTF, Pages, XML formats including (.docx, .xlsx, .pptx, .txt, .epub, .html, .page, .xml, .rtf) and maintain the original layout, fonts, images, and graphics of the file.
- Create and Combine PDF: You can combine different files of various formats into a new PDF file.
- Cloud Services & WiFi Transfer: You can conveniently import files from cloud storage, including Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, or Box, or via WiFi wireless transfer.
- Camera to PDF: You can quickly capture photos of anything in PDF and share them with others.
- Page Management: You can merge, extract, rearrange, rotate, or delete PDF pages for better reading experiences.
- PDF File Management: You can manage PDF files with ease by creating custom folders and categorizing the files.
- Signature: You can insert an image of your handwritten signature or draw a pixel-perfect signature on the touch screen.
- File Sharing: You can print and email the edited PDF directly from the app.
|File Size:||163,036.00 KB|
|Supported Devices:||Apple iPhone|
PDFelement – PDF Editor: Pros and Cons
- The PDFelement app is secure to use.
- The app is improving with every update.
- Major bugs are fixed with each update.
- The support of PDFelement is good.
- Mobile Apps.
- The PDFelement app needs to add more privacy features.
- Some features are missing.
- Sometimes support can be slow.
PDFelement – PDF Editor: Benefits
- The design of the PDFelement app is user-friendly.
- It helps users to be productive and manage PDF files on the go.
- The performance of the app is good.
- The PDFelement app mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The PDFelement support team is helpful.
- The price of the app is free.
PDFelement – PDF Editor: User Feedback
If you are concerned about privacy, then PDFelement is not the best option. Period. PDFelement tracks you. With many open tabs, let’s say one or two dozen, PDFelement interface will start breaking down and behaving inconsistently. At some point, the interface might stop responding entirely.
The PDFelement app has so many annoyances, so little time. Slow, bulky, difficult to use/navigate, and works very poorly sometimes with my iPod and iPhone.
I don’t think that PDFelement is useful. It’s time to move on to something easier. Also, PDFelement needs to fix some bugs.
Overall, I find PDFelement to be a functional hub for my iOS devices.
What is the User Rating of PDFelement – PDF Editor on the App Store?
The app has a rating of 4.33969, which is based on 2567 user ratings.
What Is the Price Plan of the PDFelement – PDF Editor?
The price of PDFelement – PDF Editor is free.
What Apple Devices and Operating System Does PDFelement – PDF Editor Support?
- The currently supported device for PDFelement – PDF Editor is Apple iPhone with iOS operating system.
- For other devices, you can check the PDFelement – PDF Editor on the Google Play store by visiting Play.Google.com
What is the Current App Version of PDFelement – PDF Editor?
The current version of the app is 5.1.10.
What Is the Downloadable Size of the App?
The download size of the