About PNC Virtual Wallet App
PNC Virtual Wallet is a comprehensive personal finance management app that allows you to organize your spending and saving in one place. You can track your transactions, create budgets, and set savings goals. This app helps you manage your finances more efficiently without all the hassles of managing spreadsheets or balancing checkbooks.
PNC Virtual Wallet Features and Description
PNC Virtual Wallet app enables users to manage their expenses and budgets, with key features such as:
View your pending virtual wallet and published transactions, and categorize what you spent to take advantage of Expenses + Budgets.
Free Balance and Scheduled Release
Your Free Balance and Scheduled Release subtracts the known invoices and expenses from the available balance in your Expenses account.
Mobile Check Deposit
Use your mobile device’s camera to deposit checks quickly and easily.
Money bar and calendar
Easily access your calendar and money bar from almost anywhere in the app.
- Use the calendar to view upcoming paydays and payments, as well as a history of your published Spend account or included PNC credit card transactions. You can pay bills, schedule bill reminders, and view potential danger days.
- Use Money Bar to see how much you can spend with your free balance, what you’ve set aside for bills, and how much you’re saving towards your reserve goals.
Money Bar Preview
Turn on Money Bar Preview to get a snapshot of your free balance, as well as your spend, reserve, and growth balances, without having to log in.
PNC Easy Lock
Easily lock or unlock your PNC debit or credit card.
Punch the Pig
Make saving fun by tapping or shaking your personalized pig to transfer money from your spending to your Growth or Reserve accounts.
Get an overview of your free balance, account balances, quick access to your online statements, and a list of your recent transactions.
Set up automatic savings rules to regularly transfer money to your reserve or growth accounts, such as when you receive a paycheck. Create savings goals to track your progress towards your goals and transfer money to your other accounts.
Expenses + Budgets
When transactions are logged to your Spend account or the included PNC credit card, you can see where you are spending your money with categories such as restaurants, gasoline, and more. Create budgets and set up alerts to know if you’re staying on track.
Send and receive money using your mobile number or email address.
Pay Bills, Touch ID and Face ID, Password Reset, Transfer Money between PNC deposit accounts, Security and Privacy.
Specifications: PNC Virtual Wallet
|File Size:||47,151.00 KB|
|Version:||6.24.0 while reviewed|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
PNC Virtual Wallet: Pricing
PNC Virtual Wallet: Pros and Cons
- The PNC Virtual Wallet app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of PNC Virtual Wallet is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The PNC Virtual Wallet needs to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
PNC Virtual Wallet: Benefits
- The PNC Virtual Wallet app is easy to use and user-friendly.
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the PNC Virtual Wallet is good.
- The PNC Virtual Wallet Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The PNC Virtual Wallet support is good.
- The price of PNC Virtual Wallet is Free.