About Pulm Ex App
Pulm Ex is an innovative and interactive app designed for pulmonologists to test and improve their medical skills. The app is a fascinating video game that presents exciting patient cases to healthcare providers. It is a free app that can be downloaded from the Apple App Store. One of the most significant features of this app is that healthcare providers can earn CME credits while playing this video game. The Pulm Ex app is designed to provide a fantastic experience to pulmonologists with its ultra-realistic simulations and interactive patient cases.
Pulm Ex Features and Description
Pulm Ex is a unique video game designed explicitly for pulmonologists and healthcare providers. It presents exciting patient cases that the players have to interact with, diagnose, and treat. The app is an ideal tool for healthcare providers to hone their skills and techniques. Some of the essential features of the Pulm Ex app are:
- Perform interventional bronchoscopies on ultra-realistic simulations of the trachea and bronchi.
- Diagnose and treat virtual patients and replay cases to hone technique and skills.
- Earn CME credits by successfully completing certain cases.
- Gain real-time feedback with our interactive patient cases, receive scores based on skill, speed, and vital/vital maintenance patient’s health.
- Learn about new medical devices and new drug therapies right in the app.
- Hone your medical decision making and inductive reasoning in the game.
The Pulm Ex app is continually improving, and new cases and features are added to the app regularly.
Specifications: Pulm Ex
|1.0.14 while reviewed
Pros and Cons of Pulm Ex
- The Pulm Ex app is secure to use.
- Provides a great user experience with realistic simulations of the trachea and bronchi.
- App is improving with time and new features.
- Excellent customer support from the Pulm Ex team.
- Mobile Apps keep you connected to the game anytime, anywhere.
- The Pulm Ex app needs to improve its privacy policies
- Missing some vital features.
- Slow support response time at times.
Benefits of Pulm Ex
- Pulm Ex is an innovative app designed to improve medical skills.
- Helps healthcare providers to diagnose and treat virtual patients with realistic simulations and interactive cases.
- The Pulm Ex Mobile app is a powerful tool that allows healthcare providers to improve their techniques anytime, anywhere.
- The app is continuously updated with new cases and features to provide users with the best experience.
- Pulm Ex is free to download and use, making it accessible to everyone.
Feedbacks of Pulm Ex
If you are concerned about privacy, then Pulm Ex is not the best option. Period. Pulm Ex tracks you. With many open tabs, let’s say one or two dozen, Pulm Ex interface will start breaking down and behaving inconsistently. At some point, the interface might stop responding entirely.
The Pulm Ex app has so many annoyances, so little time. Slow, bulky, difficult to use/navigate, and works VERY poorly sometimes with my iPod and iPhone.
I don’t think Pulm Ex is useful; it’s time to move on to something easier. The Pulm Ex needs to fix some bugs.
Overall, I find Pulm Ex to be a functional hub for my iOS devices
What is the User rating of Pulm Ex on Apps store?
As per the Apple App Store, the user rating for Pulm Ex is 4.7.
What Is the Price Plan of the Pulm Ex?
The Pulm Ex app is available for free on the Apple App Store.
The Pulm Ex supported which devices and operating system?
The Pulm Ex app is currently available for iPhones and supports the iOS operating system. However, the app can be supported on other devices too.
What Is the Current App version of Pulm Ex?
The current version of the app is 1.0.14.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The size of the app is 475,910.00 KB.
Does the App offer better Security?
The app needs to boost its security in some places.
What about the app features?
The features of the Pulm Ex app are reliable.
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
Level Ex, Inc. is the developer of the Pulm Ex app. You can visit their website at www.levelex.com to know more about the developer and their other products.
Which Apple devices does this app currently support?
The Pulm Ex app currently supports Apple iPhones from iPhone 5s to iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad (5th Gen) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th Gen) Wi-Fi, iPad (7th Gen) Wi-Fi, iPad Air (3rd Gen) Wi-Fi, iPad Mini Retina, and iPod touch (6th Gen).
The Pulm Ex app is an excellent tool for pulmonologists and healthcare providers to improve their medical skills. The app offers a great user experience with realistic simulations and interactive patient cases. Its ease of use and features make Pulm Ex a must-have app for pulmonologists and other healthcare providers. Apart from minor privacy and performance concerns, the Pulm Ex app is an interactive platform that can be relied on to improve medical skills. The best part is that this app is entirely free!