About ShowingTime App
ShowingTime is a mobile application providing residential real estate agents, offices, associations, and MLSs with tools to manage visits and reviews, as well as analysis and reporting tools to gain valuable market insights. With over 750,000 users and more than 250 MLSs supported, ShowingTime helps professionals plan 3 million visits per month and access important information anytime, anywhere.
ShowingTime Features and Description
- Schedule visits and get directions on the go
- Access important details even in offline mode
- Adjust font sizes to suit your preferences on mobile devices
- Search available ads near your location
- Share listing activity with your customers
- Manage comments for your listings and comment on recent presentations
- Notify sellers when you are done presenting
- Synchronize appointment activity with your personal calendar
- Receive instant notification of presentations and new comments
- Review the activity from past presentations and upcoming appointments
- Get “viewing completed” alerts to know when to come home
- Send private messages to your agent regarding a recent or upcoming appointment
|File Size:||73,498.00 KB|
|Version:||3.1.8 while reviewed|
|Supported Devices:||Apple iPhone|
ShowingTime: Pros and Cons
- Secure to use
- Improves with each update
- Good bug fixes
- Good support
- Mobile app available
- Needs more privacy
- Missing some features
- Sometimes slow support
- Designed well
- Assists in timely follow-ups
- Performance is satisfactory
- Mobile applications allow users to search easily
- Support is good
- Free to use
If you are concerned about privacy, then ShowingTime is not the best option. Period. ShowingTime tracks you. With many open tabs, let’s say one or two dozen, ShowingTime interface will start breaking down and behaving inconsistently. At some point, the interface might stop responding entirely.
The ShowingTime app has so many annoyances, so little time. Slow, bulky, difficult to use/navigate, and works VERY poorly sometimes with my iPod and iPhone.
I don’t think that ShowingTime is useful. It’s time to move on to something easier; also, ShowingTime needs to fix some bugs.
Overall, I find ShowingTime to be a functional hub for my iOS devices.
What is the User rating of ShowingTime on Apps store?
The rating of ShowingTime is 2.6465 based on the 314 user reviews on the App Store.
What is the Price Plan of the ShowingTime?
ShowingTime is free to use.
Which devices and operating systems are supported by ShowingTime?
ShowingTime currently supports Apple iPhone and iOS operating systems, though it may be supported on other devices as well. You can check if ShowingTime is available on Google Play Store by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What is the current app version of ShowingTime?
The current app version for ShowingTime is 3.1.8.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of ShowingTime is 73,498.00 KB where 1 MB=1000 KB.
Does the App offer better Security?
ShowingTime needs to boost security in some places.
Who is the Developer of this App?
The developer of this app is ShowingTime. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/showingtime/id686156349?uo=4 or http://www.showingtime.com
Which Apple devices does the app currently support?
ShowingTime currently supports iPhone, iPad Pro Fourth Gen, iPad76, iPad73, iPadAir3Cellular, iPadAir, iPodTouchSeventhGen, iPad878, iPhone11, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini4Cellular, iPhoneXR, iPhone8Plus, iPadPro97, iPad75, iPadPro, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPadSeventhGenCellular, iPhone7Plus, iPhone11ProMax, iPad72, iPad812, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone5s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini3, iPadAirCellular, iPadMini4, iPadSeventhGen, iPadAir2, iPhone11Pro, iPhoneXSMax, iPadAir3, iPhone8, iPadMini5, iPadProFourthGenCellular, iPad71, iPad856, iPadPro97Cellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPhone6Plus, iPad611, iPhoneSESecondGen, iPhone7, iPadProSecondGen, iPadMini5Cellular, iPhoneX, iPhone6, iPad612, iPadProCellular, iPhoneSE, iPadProSecondGenCellular, iPad834, iPad74, iPhone6s, and iPadMini3Cellular devices.