About Skype for Business App
Skype for Business is a communication and collaboration app that allows users to conduct audio/video calls, instant messaging, screen sharing, and virtual meetings, among other features. Compatible with Apple iPhone devices, users can connect with other Skype for Business/Lync users or Office 365 online subscribers.
Skype for Business Features and Description
Skype for Business offers several features and capabilities. The app offers a clean and simple user interface that’s easy to navigate. Some of the key features of this app include:
– Group chat and video calls: Users can start or join group chats and video calls with additional attendees.
– Join Skype for Business meetings: Users can join or start meetings on their mobile device to collaborate and communicate on new ideas.
– Simultaneous viewing of shared content: During a conference or meeting, users can simultaneously view shared content and speaker’s video.
– Meeting control: Hosts can control and manage meetings by deactivating or deleting participants.
– Presence status: Users can view the availability of other Skype for Business/Lync users.
– Recent conversations: Users can see a list of their recent conversations and resume them where they left off.
– Search contacts: Contacts can be searched by name, email or phone number.
– Enhanced security: The app offers enhanced security through the Active Directory authentication library.
Skype for Business also requires connectivity to valid licensed copies of Microsoft Lync or Skype for Business Server or Office 365/Lync online/Skype for Business online to function properly. Additionally, some features may require updates for Lync or Skype for Business Server or may not be available to all users.
Specifications: Skype for Business
|File Size:||153,085.00 KB|
|Version:||6.26.2 (while reviewed)|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Skype for Business: Pricing
Skype for Business is a free app with no subscription fees and in-app purchases.
Skype for Business: Pros and Cons
Skype for Business: Benefits
- The app is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- It helps people stay connected and collaborate effectively, regardless of location.
- Offers high-quality calling and video conferencing features.
- Provides a range of useful features for businesses and individuals.
- Offers enhanced security through the Active Directory authentication library.
Skype for Business: Feedback
“If you are concerned about privacy, then Skype for Business is not the best option. Period. Skype for Business tracks you. With many open tabs, let’s say one or two dozen, Skype for Business interface will start breaking down and behaving inconsistently. At some point, the interface might stop responding entirely.”
“The Skype for Business has so many annoyances, so little time. Slow, bulky, difficult to use/navigate, and works VERY poorly sometimes with my iPod and iPhone.”
“I don’t think that Skype for Business is that useful anymore. It’s time to move on to something easier. Also, the app needs to fix some bugs.”
“Overall, I find Skype for Business to be a functional hub for my iOS devices.”
What is the User rating of Skype for Business on Apps store?
The user rating of Skype for Business is 4.30381, based on 14,203 user ratings as of writing.
What Is the Price Plan of the Skype for Business?
The Skype for Business app is free to download.
The Skype for Business is supported on which devices and operating system?
The app is currently supported on Apple iPhone devices and iOS operating systems.
What Is the Current App Version of Skype for Business?
The current version of Skype for Business is 6.26.2.
What is the Downloadable Size of the App?
The size of Skype for Business app is 153,085.00 KB
Does the App Offer Better Security?
The app offers better security with Active Directory authentication.
What about the app features?
There are many useful features in Skype for Business, including group chat, video conferencing, and presence status.
Who is the Developer of this App?
The developer of this app is Microsoft Corporation, and their developer profile can be visited at https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/microsoft-corporation/id298856275?uo=4. or http://www.microsoft.com/lync.
Which Apple Devices does Skype for Business currently support?
Skype for Business currently supports all Apple iPhone devices.