About vear – Anime Avatar Camera App
vear – Anime Avatar Camera Features and Description
vear is an app that allows you to stream and record using your 3D avatar.
■ Your 3D avatar is ready to use!
vear supports VRM, a 3D avatar file format for VR,
The model of the VRM file uploaded to your iCloud Drive can be used in the app.
■ Expression can be given with one smartphone!
With ARKit’s face recognition technology, you can apply your facial expressions to your avatar as soon as you launch it.
In addition to “blinking” and “mouth pacing”, the body angle naturally adjusts to the angle of the neck.
■ Motion is added by motion capture!
Two devices can be connected and one can be used as a tracker.
The movement of the body recognized by the tracker is transferred to the other vear so that the avatar can move in real time.
* Please use the tracker in a large place more than 2m away from the whole body.
■ Free background setting!
You can set a background by selecting a free image from the album, and you can set an image of a spherical image taken with RICOH THETA.
You can also set the background for composition such as green background, so you can edit the video recorded with vear later with your favorite editing equipment.
■ Distribution function using ReplayKit Live!
By using ReplayKit Live, you can distribute with famous distribution apps such as Mirative, Ichinana, TwitCasting!
Specifications: vear – Anime Avatar Camera
|Name:||vear – Anime Avatar Camera|
|File Size:||130,509.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
vear – Anime Avatar Camera: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The vear – Anime Avatar Camera app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the vear – Anime Avatar Camera app.
The vear – Anime Avatar Camera App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and vear – Anime Avatar Camera allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and vear – Anime Avatar Camera can be used on an iPhone device.
vear – Anime Avatar Camera: pros and cons
- The vear – Anime Avatar Camera app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of vear – Anime Avatar Camera is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The vear – Anime Avatar Camera have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
vear – Anime Avatar Camera: Benefits
- The vear – Anime Avatar Camera designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the vear – Anime Avatar Camera is good.
- The vear – Anime Avatar Camera Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The vear – Anime Avatar Camera support is good.
- The price of vear – Anime Avatar Camera is Free.
What is the User rating of vear - Anime Avatar Camera on Apps store?
As far the rating of vear – Anime Avatar Camera is 4.3281 which is based on the 1213 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the vear - Anime Avatar Camera?
The Price of vear – Anime Avatar Camera is Free.
The vear - Anime Avatar Camera supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of vear – Anime Avatar Camera is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the vear – Anime Avatar Camera is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of vear - Anime Avatar Camera?
The App version of the item is 2.13.0 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of vear – Anime Avatar Camera is 130,509.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the vear – Anime Avatar Camera needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for vear – Anime Avatar Camera
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is Tomoya Hirano. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/tomoya-hirano/id1117008650?uo=4 or https://noppe.dev/blog/vear
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: