About Xfinity Connect App
Xfinity Connect is an iOS application that allows users to manage Comcast/Xfinity services on their mobile device. With this app, users can access their Comcast.net mailbox, answer calls from their Xfinity Voice home phone, make outgoing calls from their Xfinity Voice phone numbers with Voice2GoSM, manage their personal phone voicemail messages, voicemail transcripts, call logs, call forwarding settings, and Xfinity contacts. The app also supports caller ID on specific devices and enables users to manage their Xfinity Connect account.
Xfinity Connect Features and Description
Stay connected on the go with Xfinity Connect! The Xfinity Connect app extends your Xfinity services to your mobile devices. Key features include:
– Access to your Comcast.net mailbox
– Answer calls made on your Xfinity Voice home phone
– Voice2GoSM to make outgoing calls from your Xfinity Voice phone numbers
– Access your personal phone voicemail messages, voicemail transcripts, call logs, and call forwarding settings
– Manage your Xfinity contacts
– Show caller ID (available only on specific devices)
– Manage your Xfinity Connect account
– An active subscription to Xfinity Voice or Xfinity Internet.
– An Xfinity ID or Comcast.net email address.
– Voice2Go requires an unlimited residential Xfinity Voice subscription.
Get help signing in:
– Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
– Find your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/id
– Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
Terms and Conditions:
– Xfinity Connect is not available in all areas.
– Terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.
– Standard mobile data charges apply. Please check with your telephone company for details.
– Cal. Civ. Code §1798.135 – Do not sell my information – https://www.xfinity.com/privacy/manage-preferences
Specifications: Xfinity Connect
|File Size:||118,243.00 KB|
|Version:||7.7.1 while reviewed|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Xfinity Connect: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Xfinity Connect app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Xfinity Connect app.
Xfinity Connect: Pros and Cons
- The Xfinity Connect app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Xfinity Connect is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Xfinity Connect needs to add more privacy features
- Missing some features
- Sometimes slow support
Xfinity Connect: Benefits
- The Xfinity Connect design is good
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner
- The performance of the Xfinity Connect is good
- The Xfinity Connect Mobile applications allow users to search bar
- The Xfinity Connect support is good
- The price of Xfinity Connect is Free
Xfinity Connect: Feedback
What is the User rating of Xfinity Connect on the App Store?
As of now, the rating of Xfinity Connect is 3.40338 based on 14076 users’ rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Xfinity Connect?
The price of Xfinity Connect is Free.
Which devices and operating systems does Xfinity Connect support?
The currently supported device of Xfinity Connect is iPhone and the iOS operating system. However, it can also be supported on other devices. For instance, you can check if Xfinity Connect is available on Google Playstore by visiting the Play Store.
What Is the Current App version of Xfinity Connect?
The current app version of Xfinity Connect is 7.7.1.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The downloadable size of Xfinity Connect is 118,243.00 KB (where 1 MB = 1000 KB).
Does the App offer better Security?
The Xfinity Connect needs to improve security in some places.
What about the app features?
So far, the features of Xfinity Connect are reliable.
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is Comcast. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/comcast/id298960160?uo=4 or visit their website https://www.xfinity.com/apps
Which Apple devices does this app currently support?
The app currently supports Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, etc. A comprehensive list of supported devices is available on the App Store.